GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Home Garden Decor Accents - Suggestions? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/66705-home-garden-decor-accents-suggestions.html)

Jr 19-06-2004 02:07 AM

Home Garden Decor Accents - Suggestions?

Hello,

I just moved to Myrtle Beach, SC. I am looking for some companies
that have home accents and decor to "spice" up my new home. Any
suggestions?

Thanks a bunch...

Steveo 19-06-2004 03:05 AM

www.google.com

--
http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html

Rosco 19-06-2004 12:02 PM

(Jr) wrote in message . com...
Hello,

I just moved to Myrtle Beach, SC. I am looking for some companies
that have home accents and decor to "spice" up my new home. Any
suggestions?

Thanks a bunch...

Hello New to Myrtle Beach,

My company is located in Conway, a neighboring city. It is called
Rosco's Variety Shop. You can visit us on the web
http://www.roscosvarietyshop.com
Or we have a display room located in Big Deal's Bazaar on Hwy 501
across from Carolina Forest. Any questions feel free to e-mail us at
.

Hope this is helpful...