Old 03-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Jerry Minasi

Default Governor Adjustment Help

Gentle People,
I have aToro rear engine rider with a Tecumseh model engine: TVM 195
150180N.
I need information on adjusting the Governor. It has Two governor
shafts comming out of the engine.
One of my sons was mowing for me and the Throtle shaft spring came
off. He Relaced it but now the governor is out of kilt.
Please Help.
None of the engine manuals I have show the Two Governor shafts comming
out of the engine or how to adjust it..
This old guy would really appreciate your time and trouble with your
posting the information.

Thanks,
Jerry, Shirley, Long Island NY
Old 03-07-2004, 08:03 PM
Eric

Jerry Minasi wrote:

Gentle People,
I have aToro rear engine rider with a Tecumseh model engine: TVM 195
150180N.
I need information on adjusting the Governor. It has Two governor
shafts comming out of the engine.
One of my sons was mowing for me and the Throtle shaft spring came
off. He Relaced it but now the governor is out of kilt.
Please Help.
None of the engine manuals I have show the Two Governor shafts comming
out of the engine or how to adjust it..
This old guy would really appreciate your time and trouble with your
posting the information.

Thanks,
Jerry, Shirley, Long Island NY

Well try this page to locate a dealer near you and inquire the
http://www.tecumsehpower.com/TecDeal...l?Openframeset
or try emailing these people, see if they can send you the info you need:
http://www.tulsaenginewarehouse.com/
They seemed to have tech info available to the general public
BTW: you probably dont want to publish your actual email address
here in these newsgroups, you'll end up with a TON of garbage email
coming in. Munge it like this: j e r r y At mm co dot com to prevent
automated programs from picking it up but people can still figure it out.
HTH
Eric