Old 08-07-2004, 04:03 AM
Aratzio

Default Steveo Spanked Again - Was: rat does the tard dance...again

On 08 Jul 2004 02:13:59 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
On 07 Jul 2004 23:16:52 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
On 07 Jul 2004 23:05:39 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
Ask the 'Tard

You have way yonder too much time on your hands.

And you are still a moron.

Sorry to interrupt your uni chat room, ****-chop.

Is that the best you can do? Not much of a torll.

The responsible answer would be

-restore stevo spanking-

Is that the best you can do? Not much of a torll.

The responsible answer would be to tell you to learn to use your
killfilter, but I doubt you have sufficient neurons for that. So
secondly you could be told to not sub groups where I may post an
occasional slap at a moron or two (You and 'Tard would fit that bill,
you like how I worked the 'Tard in just to irritate you more?). But it
is obvious you cannot help but slurp my posts so that won't work.
Thirdly, if the 'Tard upsets you so much why did you post about it?
Sounds like you are a secret 'Tard admirer and are upset by its
treatment. Otherwise you would just ignore the whole thing. But then
we get back to the whole lack of neurons.

So basically what we have here is that you are too stupid to do much
of anything except get slapped around for being a moron.

HTH
'Ratz

Carry on with your tard obsession, freak. Anytime I visit
this board there's the rat, humping on uni's leg.

PKB much lamer?

wtf is a torll, rat-****?

Ahh, the spelling lame. The last great resort of the truly pathetic.
So now you join the ranks of the 'Tard. How happy you must be. Ranked
up there with the lamest of the lame.

Just admit it, your still ****ed because you were spanked so long and
so hard about trying to find out inside customer info from a NSP that
your ass is still hurting. What's it been 6 months at least and you
still pop back in here to lame away. You really should learn to take
your spankings like the lamer you are and just accept the fact you
are, well, lame.

Hope you don't mind about the restore, I like continuity when I spank
my pet lamers.

So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there steve so
people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the poser.

'Ratz

Old 08-07-2004, 04:03 AM
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

Aratzio wrote in
:

So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there steve so
people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the poser.

'Ratz

Hey Ratz we have seen steves lame ass for a few years be carefull next he
will look for your personal info so he can come to your house and try to
either intimidate you ( LOL yeah right) or take your picture either way he
is a yellow assclown.
Old 08-07-2004, 01:02 PM
Steveo

Aratzio wrote:
Hope you don't mind about the restore, I like continuity when I spank
my pet lamers.

So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there steve so
people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the poser.

'Ratz

Aww isn't that special..I have a pet rat following me. Get a job and
do something productive with your life, rodent.
Old 08-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Julia

Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
Hope you don't mind about the restore, I like continuity when I spank
my pet lamers.

So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there steve so
people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the
poser.

'Ratz

Aww isn't that special..I have a pet rat following me. Get a job and
do something productive with your life, rodent.

Steveo ~ have you considered investing in invisible fencing?!?!... your
pets seem to have trouble controlling themselves....

Old 08-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Aratzio

On 08 Jul 2004 11:11:20 GMT, Steveo
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:
Hope you don't mind about the restore, I like continuity when I spank
my pet lamers.

So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there steve so
people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the poser.

'Ratz

Aww isn't that special..I have a pet rat following me. Get a job and
do something productive with your life, rodent.

Stevey my little spanktard, you just keep getting lamer and lamer. No
wonder you feel a need to defend the 'Tard. You get any lamer and you
will replace the 'Tard the lamest neuron challenged poser on usenet.

So now you are claiming I am following you around? Gee, who was it
started this thread? Was not me, but then you probably overheated your
two working brain cells just coming up with that oh so *original*
response, so it dropped out of what little mental storage you have.

So you never did tell us (TINU), does your ass still hurt from your
last spanking? Did you ever find out that information you were
demanding from the NSP? You know the internal information you were
sure they just had to give you because your ISP might be signing on as
a customer. How many times did you have to be told it was private
internal info and they would not tell you? Seem to remember at least
10 or 15 times. Then you got in a childish snit called everyone *mean
names* and went off and to sulk somewhere else.

You are not very good at this, especially when I spank your ass
around. I would advise you try people of your own two digit IQ level
but there are so few on usenet that I am sure you would have a
difficult time finding them.

'Ratz

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Old 08-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Steveo

"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
Hope you don't mind about the restore, I like continuity when I spank
my pet lamers.

So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there steve so
people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the
poser.

'Ratz

Aww isn't that special..I have a pet rat following me. Get a job and
do something productive with your life, rodent.

Steveo ~ have you considered investing in invisible fencing?!?!... your
pets seem to have trouble controlling themselves....

Do they make that fence for pet rats? My barn cats usually just chew
their heads off..not much to eat in rat-boy's dome.
Old 08-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Aratzio

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 14:43:07 GMT, "Daniel"
transparently proposed:

.. .

Aratzio wrote:
[...]

LMAO!!!

Such poignancy in such few words how do you accomplish it? Egyptian
lobotomy? You know the one where they stick a hook up your nose twirl
it around and pull your brains out through the nasal cavity.

What's the matter cupcake, Stevey your hero and you want to emulate
him? I do enjoy it when the erudite join in the spank parade.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Old 08-07-2004, 05:03 PM
Julia

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
Hope you don't mind about the restore, I like continuity when I
spank my pet lamers.

So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there steve
so people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the
poser.

'Ratz

Aww isn't that special..I have a pet rat following me. Get a job and
do something productive with your life, rodent.

Steveo ~ have you considered investing in invisible fencing?!?!...
your pets seem to have trouble controlling themselves....

Do they make that fence for pet rats? My barn cats usually just chew
their heads off..not much to eat in rat-boy's dome.

LOL... I imagine it would work just fine if you can get the collar to fit
snuggly around it's neck.... it may be a bit more painful on an animal as
small as a rat, and because of the pea-sized brain it may take a few more
training sessions to get it to respond properly ~ but I'm sensing that you
may not have a problem with those two issues...

Old 08-07-2004, 05:03 PM
Steveo

"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
[...]

Hehe, true enough. All I'd have to do is say Uni once and rat-tard
would come running like a trained circus rodent.

Old 08-07-2004, 05:03 PM
Aratzio

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:15:42 GMT, "Julia"
transparently proposed:

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
[...]

You at least show some originality and I applaud that. But slurping
Stevey boys posts shows a considerable lack of judgement. Well you
cannot have everything. Now, some advice, use your own lames in the
future, slurping on others will get boring quick.

So does Stevey get spanked around in your group as much as when he
pokes his head into abn-s-c? If I had not xposted these he would have
run away by now. But now that he has *supporters* he has to make a
show of not running away too soon.

Okay, now you try a post all on your own without slurping stevey boy.

'Ratz

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Old 08-07-2004, 05:03 PM
Julia

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
[...]

Slurping?!?!.... no, you are sadly mistaken, that disgusting habit is for
pets like yourself.... run along now before he gets that collar around your
scrawny, little neck.

Old 08-07-2004, 08:04 PM
Daniel

You're an assclown.

LMAO!!!

Such poignancy in such few words how do you accomplish it? Egyptian
lobotomy? You know the one where they stick a hook up your nose twirl
it around and pull your brains out through the nasal cavity.

What's the matter cupcake, Stevey your hero and you want to emulate
him? I do enjoy it when the erudite join in the spank parade.

Awwww.......you think you're gonna spnak us. How cute. Do you have a haet
lits to go with you spnak lits?

Asspony

Old 08-07-2004, 08:05 PM
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

"Daniel" wrote in
ink.net:

Aratzio wrote:
[...]

No Steveo is the assclown, and use your own material not someone else's
Old 08-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Aratzio

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:36:27 GMT, "Daniel"
transparently proposed:

You're an assclown.

LMAO!!!

Such poignancy in such few words how do you accomplish it? Egyptian
lobotomy? You know the one where they stick a hook up your nose twirl
it around and pull your brains out through the nasal cavity.

What's the matter cupcake, Stevey your hero and you want to emulate
him? I do enjoy it when the erudite join in the spank parade.

Awwww.......you think you're gonna spnak us. How cute. Do you have a haet
lits to go with you spnak lits?

Asspony

No, sorry no lits of haet, although I did get on another lits of haet
today in alt.alien.visitors which puts me 1 step closer to the 20
gallon sombrer0.

Still with the anal fixation danny, you are really in a rut with that.
Try something that is a little less over used, maybe a punctuation
lame.

'Ratz

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?