GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Comments on Gravely ZT 1540? or others? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/79186-comments-gravely-zt-1540-others.html)

4th Amendment defiled by Patriot Act 16-07-2004 12:06 AM

Comments on Gravely ZT 1540? or others?

I have .6 acres of hilly grass with lots of landscaping (trees,
shrubs, bushes, flowers, etc). Any comments on the Gravely ZT 1540?
It goes for about $2600. Is it worth it?

Any other suggestions (even regular lawn tractors, if you can justify
their use around all the lawn scaping and all the turns that'll be
necessary)

Please e-mail a reply

Steveo 16-07-2004 12:07 AM

(4th Amendment defiled by Patriot Act) wrote:
I have .6 acres of hilly grass with lots of landscaping (trees,
shrubs, bushes, flowers, etc). Any comments on the Gravely ZT 1540?
It goes for about $2600. Is it worth it?

Z- turns are not good on steep hills. my .03 cents :)

n3whs 16-07-2004 05:05 AM

Comments on Gravely ZT 1540? or others?

"4th Amendment defiled by Patriot Act" wrote in
message om...
I have .6 acres of hilly grass with lots of landscaping (trees,
shrubs, bushes, flowers, etc). Any comments on the Gravely ZT 1540?
It goes for about $2600. Is it worth it?

Any other suggestions (even regular lawn tractors, if you can justify
their use around all the lawn scaping and all the turns that'll be
necessary)

Please e-mail a reply

Did you look at there hydro walk behinds?
I have one with a sulky 48" with 17 kaw. eng with recoil and electric
start,and love it.
I know its double the price but it has a welded deck. Im not sure if the
1540 has that. I wouldnt think so for that price.

http://www.gravely.com/PProH/