GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lawn gophers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/79882-lawn-gophers.html)

Adam Russell 22-07-2004 08:07 AM

lawn gophers

Whats a good way to deal with gophers making holes in my lawn?

[email protected] 22-07-2004 02:03 PM

lawn gophers

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:18:27 -0700, "Adam Russell"
wrote:

Whats a good way to deal with gophers making holes in my lawn?

You must have a big yard for gophers, so for safety makesure your
rifle is scoped.

hth,

tom

evolutionman 2004 22-07-2004 11:02 PM

lawn gophers

There are several products (mostly poisonous baits) available at home
improvement stores; check them out. If your area is fenced and the gophers
are coming in from nearby woods, get a a young rat terrier; it'll dig up
your gophers and kill them on the spot.