Old 25-07-2004, 06:02 AM
Jr

Default Sources for on-line purchases of accents

Hello...

Thank you for my question. I was hoping to find out if there were
any good and trustworthy website to buy decor and accents for my home.
I don't like to pay a lot for shipping or, naturally, for products.

Thank you in advance...
Old 25-07-2004, 02:04 PM
Rosco

(Jr) wrote in message . com...
Hello...

Thank you for my question. I was hoping to find out if there were
any good and trustworthy website to buy decor and accents for my home.
I don't like to pay a lot for shipping or, naturally, for products.

Thank you in advance...

I hope this information will help. My website is
http://www.roscosvarietyshop.com

We have a variety of accents for walls, mantels, or practically any
where around the house. It's worth a look.

Every weekend we run specials of 50% off regular price. Check us out.

We also have a monthly drawing which originated from on physical
location, but turned into an on-line drawing too.

Hope this is helpful...