GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sears snowblower purchase advice (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/80222-sears-snowblower-purchase-advice.html)

Jdmst 26-07-2004 02:03 AM

Sears snowblower purchase advice

Hi Everyone,
I've a chance to buy a Sears 9 horse 27" snowblower for $600.00
Canadian. It has some sort of maintenance agreement with it as well. I
really have no idea what these things are worth. Assuming it is in good
condition what is a reasonable price? Looking at them on the Sears
homepage has them at about $1200 new. Any help is very appreciated.
Thanks.
JD