GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Weeds in lawn (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/80535-weeds-lawn.html)

Dave 29-07-2004 01:12 AM

Weeds in lawn

Hello, my front lawn has some areas infested with this plant. Anyone know
how to get rid of it?

http://www.davco.bc.ca/weedsinlawn.html

Thanks, Dave

Gable 05-08-2004 02:00 AM

Weeds in lawn

"Dave" wrote in message
Hello, my front lawn has some areas infested with this plant. Anyone know
how to get rid of it?

http://www.davco.bc.ca/weedsinlawn.html

Thanks, Dave

It looks like marajahoochie. Gr8 for smokin.

Steveo 05-08-2004 02:06 AM

Weeds in lawn

"Gable" wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
Hello, my front lawn has some areas infested with this plant. Anyone
know how to get rid of it?

http://www.davco.bc.ca/weedsinlawn.html

Thanks, Dave

It looks like marajahoochie. Gr8 for smokin.

Someone is ripping you off.

GFRfan 05-08-2004 03:14 AM

Weeds in lawn

Gable wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message

Hello, my front lawn has some areas infested with this plant. Anyone know
how to get rid of it?

http://www.davco.bc.ca/weedsinlawn.html

Thanks, Dave

It looks like marajahoochie. Gr8 for smokin.

I wish you'd join the DEA as their major marajahoochie identifier. Maybe
the price would go down when the supply increases due to failure of
eradication. [;^)

Steveo 05-08-2004 03:27 AM

Weeds in lawn

GFRfan wrote:
Gable wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message

Hello, my front lawn has some areas infested with this plant. Anyone
know how to get rid of it?

http://www.davco.bc.ca/weedsinlawn.html

Thanks, Dave

It looks like marajahoochie. Gr8 for smokin.

I wish you'd join the DEA as their major marajahoochie identifier. Maybe
the price would go down when the supply increases due to failure of
eradication. [;^)

Yea..it will start growing like vetch on the highways!

Gable 05-08-2004 03:34 AM

Weeds in lawn

"GFRfan" wrote
I wish you'd join the DEA as their major marajahoochie identifier. Maybe
the price would go down when the supply increases due to failure of
eradication. [;^)

That's the African variety. Worth it's weight in gold. :o)

Steveo 05-08-2004 03:59 AM

Weeds in lawn

"Gable" wrote:
"GFRfan" wrote
I wish you'd join the DEA as their major marajahoochie identifier.
Maybe the price would go down when the supply increases due to failure
of eradication. [;^)

That's the African variety. Worth it's weight in gold. :o)

They ship it on the Grand Funk Railroad.

GFRfan 05-08-2004 10:16 AM

Weeds in lawn

Steveo wrote:
"Gable" wrote:

"GFRfan" wrote

I wish you'd join the DEA as their major marajahoochie identifier.
Maybe the price would go down when the supply increases due to failure
of eradication. [;^)

That's the African variety. Worth it's weight in gold. :o)

They ship it on the Grand Funk Railroad.

Now you're making me "Paranoid". I may end up on the "Inside Looking
Out" waiting for that "Aimless Lady" who is a real "Heartbreaker" so "I
Don't Have To Sing The Blues No More".
Sorry. I'm done. No more on this forum.

Did anybody recognise the plant anyway?