GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lawn lines (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/81773-lawn-lines.html)

[email protected] 15-08-2004 10:44 PM

lawn lines

can someone tell how to put lines in my lawn, like MLB baseball grass.
how do they do that?

Steveo 15-08-2004 10:59 PM

http://www.4backyards.com/mowers-law...wn-striper.php

--
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change ready.

William W. Plummer 16-08-2004 02:04 AM

Steveo wrote:
wrote:

can someone tell how to put lines in my lawn, like MLB baseball grass.
how do they do that?

http://www.4backyards.com/mowers-law...wn-striper.php

I think I would try filling PVC with concrete and use a piece of iron
pipe for the axle.

Steveo 16-08-2004 03:05 AM

"William W. Plummer" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
wrote:

can someone tell how to put lines in my lawn, like MLB baseball grass.
how do they do that?

http://www.4backyards.com/mowers-law...wn-striper.php

I think I would try filling PVC with concrete and use a piece of iron
pipe for the axle.

That would proably work..either one sounds like a pain in the arse.

--
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change ready.