GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   * FREE * Classified Ads for Vacuums ,Carpet Cleaning equipment, and Carpet Cleaning Vans and Vehicles (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/81991-%2A-free-%2A-classified-ads-vacuums-carpet-cleaning-equipment-carpet-cleaning-vans-vehicles.html)

Classifieds Webmaster 19-08-2004 01:33 PM

* FREE * Classified Ads for Vacuums ,Carpet Cleaning equipment, and Carpet Cleaning Vans and Vehicles

We have made our ads * FREE * as a service for general community. We have free
Classified Ads for Vacuums and Carpet Cleaning equipment, and used carpet
cleaning vans. We have categories for used canister vacuums, upright vacuums,
steam cleaners, used carpet cleaning vans, stick vacuums, air purifiers, hepa
vacuum equipment, and much more.

It's free, why not get rid of some old junk lying around and make some $ at the
same time ? There are great deals to be found.

http://www.pacificvacuum.com/vacuum_classified_ads

Thank you !

Steveo 19-08-2004 01:43 PM

Classifieds Webmaster wrote:
We have made our ads * FREE * as a service for general community. We
have free Classified Ads for Vacuums and Carpet Cleaning equipment, and
used carpet cleaning vans. We have categories for used canister vacuums,
upright vacuums, steam cleaners, used carpet cleaning vans, stick
vacuums, air purifiers, hepa vacuum equipment, and much more.

It's free, why not get rid of some old junk lying around and make some $
at the same time ? There are great deals to be found.

Do you ship pork shoulder to Mexico?