GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Eon Decking Problems (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/82184-re-eon-decking-problems.html)

Digman1 22-08-2004 07:12 PM

Eon Decking Problems

Any response to your inquiry? I am unfortunately in the same predicament.
Digman1

byron 28-07-2005 05:12 AM

I to have aproblem with my eon deck, my deck expands and contracts day
and night. The screws holding the T clips are loosing because of the
moving
of the deck boards,with the temperature changes. When i walk on the
deck
its constantly creeking.. HELP

--
byron
byron's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?userid=36

- Tom - 28-07-2005 11:15 AM

"byron" wrote in message

I to have aproblem with my eon deck, my deck expands and contracts day
and night. The screws holding the T clips are loosing because of the
moving
of the deck boards,with the temperature changes. When i walk on the
deck
its constantly creeking.. HELP

--
byron
byron's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?userid=36
View this thread: http://www.homeplot.com/showthread.php?t=11376

Mmm, have you checked the forums at eonoutdoor.com?
http://www.eonoutdoor.com/search.php...uery=expansion

Did you install the deck or did a contractor install it? If the latter,
have you called them?

--
Tom

Fletcher Long 28-07-2005 04:33 PM

"byron" wrote

I to have aproblem with my eon deck, my deck expands and contracts day
and night. The screws holding the T clips are loosing because of the
moving
of the deck boards,with the temperature changes. When i walk on the
deck
its constantly creeking.. HELP

I can tell from here, the sounds are a little too loud. Have you checked
the clipatators? If not, it could be the screw alignments are out of
adjustment. Place a thermometer between the bottom of the top of the
eonizer, see if it's equal to the boardarama. Then you should be set.

Doug Kanter 28-07-2005 06:30 PM

"byron" wrote in message

I to have aproblem with my eon deck, my deck expands and contracts day
and night. The screws holding the T clips are loosing because of the
moving
of the deck boards,with the temperature changes. When i walk on the
deck
its constantly creeking.. HELP

Got a place there where you can adopt stray cats? Do it. Get one with an
attitude.

Doug Kanter 28-07-2005 06:31 PM

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"byron" wrote in message

I to have aproblem with my eon deck, my deck expands and contracts day
and night. The screws holding the T clips are loosing because of the
moving
of the deck boards,with the temperature changes. When i walk on the
deck
its constantly creeking.. HELP

Got a place there where you can adopt stray cats? Do it. Get one with an
attitude.

Well....THAT landed in the wrong place! :-)