GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sleeve hitch cultivators (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/82217-sleeve-hitch-cultivators.html)

Srgnt Bilko 23-08-2004 02:15 AM

Sleeve hitch cultivators

Finally got my first attempt to cultivate with a sleeve-hitch set on an old
12hp Cub Cadet. It worked but I was using chain for the lift and I see I
need a solid connector so I can keep down pressure on the cutivators. They
worked with a concrete block on them but I didn't have enough leverage to
lift it then. Thes are old heavy steel cultivators but not quite heavy
enough to stay down in my heavy soil.

Anybody else have sleeve-hitch experience ?