GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Roman Chamomile (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/82319-roman-chamomile.html)

Clayton1970 24-08-2004 03:52 PM

Roman Chamomile

Has anyone heard of sowing roman chamomile with their grass?? I head it
makes a nice addition while giving off a scent of apples (like a sour apple
Jolly Rancher) when cut. Also if anyone has heard of it, where can I get
seeds for it? I have search and found nothing yet.

--

Clayton

"Do not shed your tears for me, I was not born to watch the world grow dim.
For life is not determined in years, but rather by the deeds of men." -
Unknown