GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cub Cadet VS Craftsman (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/83817-cub-cadet-vs-craftsman.html)

Rosscoe 19-09-2004 09:26 PM

Cub Cadet VS Craftsman

I believe that MTD makes mowers for both, but does anyone have any
experience to say which is actually better: The Craftsman DYT 4000 or the
Cub Cadet?

Thanks,
Rosscoe

GFRfan 19-09-2004 10:15 PM

Rosscoe wrote:
I believe that MTD makes mowers for both, but does anyone have any
experience to say which is actually better: The Craftsman DYT 4000 or the
Cub Cadet?

Thanks,
Rosscoe

I've had both and believe me, the Cub, for the money, is far above the
Crapsman in quality and service.

MY NAME 22-09-2004 05:28 PM

if i am not mistaken the craftsman is a ayp mower and i have been told
is hard to get parts for.