GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   looking for downloadable owners manual (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/83873-looking-downloadable-owners-manual.html)

Eric 21-09-2004 03:47 AM

looking for downloadable owners manual

I've got an Craftsman Lt1000 16.5 hp lawn tractor
part # 917.271634

does anyone know of a place where i can get the
English version manual in pdf format or something
like that
Thanks
Eric

Doug G 21-09-2004 04:46 AM

Eric wrote:
I've got an Craftsman Lt1000 16.5 hp lawn tractor
part # 917.271634

does anyone know of a place where i can get the
English version manual in pdf format or something
like that
Thanks
Eric

If you need a part for a mower, Sears has exploded view diagrams on its
web site.

Eric 21-09-2004 05:19 AM

Doug G wrote:

Eric wrote:
I've got an Craftsman Lt1000 16.5 hp lawn tractor
part # 917.271634

does anyone know of a place where i can get the
English version manual in pdf format or something
like that
Thanks
Eric

If you need a part for a mower, Sears has exploded view diagrams on its
web site.

Well, i mostly wanted the manual for all the info in it. I went to sears.com
hoping to find a downloadable version but they wanted 9$ plus shipping
which is crazy.
Eric