GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Home & Garden Decor (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/85534-home-garden-decor.html)

TexasPricklyPear.com 26-10-2004 04:35 AM

Home & Garden Decor

Home & Garden Decor, Collectibles, Home and Personal Security Products. New
Products added regularly.

http://www.texaspricklypear.com

Timothy 27-10-2004 03:22 AM

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:35:52 -0500, TexasPricklyPear.com wrote:

Home & Garden Decor, Collectibles, Home and Personal Security Products.
New Products added regularly.

http://crappyplasticstuff.com

That has to be the worest color I've ever seen in my file. It's kinda like
gator-aid... but more green? The color has burnt into my eyes and now I
see yellow spots everywhere!!!
Btw... what kind of store sells "garden decor" and stun guns. I certainly
wouldn't want to be caught stealing your roses...lol

--
Trees are like children, train them right when their young.....
or spend a lifetime trying to correct them.