GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   From Di Maloney - I have checked the archives and (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/87539-di-maloney-i-have-checked-archives.html)

Maloney Empire 10-12-2004 11:14 AM

From Di Maloney - I have checked the archives and

Hi all,

I have checked the archives and have read your replies to my request for
some advice.

Erma1ina, thank you for the web address- that is exactly like the mower my
friend has. I had also been to the uk old lawn mower site before and they
couldn't help me.

I have made a note of the other lawn mower/tractor web addresses.

The website: http://tinyurl.com/37bur sent to me to
http://www.mentalhealth.com/ - I dont appreciate the insinuation.

Thank you.
Di Maloney
Please reply group or
To reply direct, please remove '1' from email address -