GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping Chip Stein (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/87574-ping-chip-stein.html)

Maloney Empire 11-12-2004 11:33 AM

Ping Chip Stein

Hi Chip,
Thanks for your explanation, unfortunately I don't know how to put a pic
onto a free website - I'm not that clever just at the moment.

I have sent an email to Turf-Tec International hoping to get some info on
the mower.
Thank you once again.
Regards,
--
Di Maloney
Please reply group or

chip 14-12-2004 03:43 AM

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 22:33:54 +1100, "Maloney Empire"
wrote:

Hi Chip,
Thanks for your explanation, unfortunately I don't know how to put a pic
onto a free website - I'm not that clever just at the moment.

I have sent an email to Turf-Tec International hoping to get some info on
the mower.
Thank you once again.
Regards,

if you want e-mail it to me at
i'll dig out the old books and see if i can figure it out
Chip

chip 16-12-2004 04:28 AM

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:00:20 GMT, "op4_camper"
wrote:

http://home.epix.net/~n3whs/graphics/Handmower1.JPG
Heres a pic of the mower metioned above.

"Maloney Empire" wrote in message
Hi Chip,
Thanks for your explanation, unfortunately I don't know how to put a pic
onto a free website - I'm not that clever just at the moment.

I have sent an email to Turf-Tec International hoping to get some info on
the mower.
Thank you once again.
Regards,
--
Di Maloney
Please reply group or
To reply direct, please remove '1' from email address -

WOW!! that is an antique push sickle bar mower! I'll look but
not sure if I can come up with that one, the sickle bar looks like an
old bolens design.
Chip