Old 04-02-2005, 06:18 PM
C.R.

Default Guys! Who has experienced this at home? :-)

This is what my wife calls a great home improvement catalog as well:
http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/improvement.htm

Old 11-02-2005, 08:13 AM
Registered User

Location: Maryland zone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.R.
This is what my wife calls a great home improvement catalog as well:
http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/improvement.htm

hahahahaha!!!!!! ROTFLOL I really need to get me one of those!! I just loved it!
Thanks for sharing,
Newt
When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.
Old 11-02-2005, 08:13 AM
Newt

http://tinyurl.com/43uua

--