GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sears ST/16 Garden Tractor (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/90437-sears-st-16-garden-tractor.html)

Joe 03-03-2005 06:30 PM

Sears ST/16 Garden Tractor

I have This tractor Model 917.25741 and I have a the mower deck. I need
to get a copy of the manual. It has a Tecumseh engine. I runs great but
I need to get new belts for the tractor and mower deck. Any one have
any ideas? Sears says they are not selling them anymore.

Thanks!
Joe

Srgnt Billko 03-03-2005 09:05 PM

I got my belts at NAPA (in stock & cheaper) - they had a conversion table
for the Sears (3 to 5 day wait and more expensive) number.

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message
Replied directly.

oups.com...

Oscar_Lives 04-03-2005 12:34 AM

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have This tractor Model 917.25741 and I have a the mower deck. I need
to get a copy of the manual. It has a Tecumseh engine. I runs great but
I need to get new belts for the tractor and mower deck. Any one have
any ideas? Sears says they are not selling them anymore.

Thanks!
Joe

V-BELT, GROUND DRIVE 6474H

42 INCH MOWER 253582