GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   how ship? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/90550-how-ship.html)

RB 06-03-2005 02:26 PM

how ship?

This may not sound like an "on topic" post, but is.

I need to have a 27cu ft crated , 200lb object shipped from one zip code to
another.

Who are some companies that can do this for me?

I'm talking here about shipping a relacement engine for my garden tractor

GFRfan 06-03-2005 03:25 PM

RB wrote:
This may not sound like an "on topic" post, but is.

I need to have a 27cu ft crated , 200lb object shipped from one zip code to
another.

Who are some companies that can do this for me?

I'm talking here about shipping a relacement engine for my garden tractor

I'm thinking that for that weight you'd be better off contacting a local
trucking/motor freight firm. I believe UPS, Fed Ex and USPS have a 150
pound limit.