GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   needed for Delta Table Saw (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/91302-needed-delta-table-saw.html)

USENET READER 23-03-2005 03:38 PM

needed for Delta Table Saw

I have an old Delta Table Saw, a Super 10 model 34-710. It is missing a
blade guard support rod and the blade guard assembly itself. Delta has
the blade guard in stock, but the support rod is no longer available.

The part numbers a

Blade Guard Support Rod - 417-89-089-0002
Blade Guard Assembly - 1087468

If anyone has a saw with these part numbers, and wants to part with the
parts, please contact me by removing the numbers from the e-mail addy

Mortimer Schnerd, RN 23-03-2005 04:02 PM

USENET READER wrote:
I have an old Delta Table Saw, a Super 10 model 34-710. It is missing a
blade guard support rod and the blade guard assembly itself. Delta has
the blade guard in stock, but the support rod is no longer available.

The part numbers a

Blade Guard Support Rod - 417-89-089-0002
Blade Guard Assembly - 1087468

If anyone has a saw with these part numbers, and wants to part with the
parts, please contact me by removing the numbers from the e-mail addy

You should also post this in rec.woodworking and alt.home.repair.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE