GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   question about simplicity mower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/91335-question-about-simplicity-mower.html)

GARAGE OWL 24-03-2005 03:49 AM

question about simplicity mower

Hello, my neighbor has a 5212 simplicity riding mower he blew the rear
axle out can anyone tell me what model of simplicity will replace it
I have a 707 but I am not sure it will work I don't think it will please
email me with response and put simplicity mower in subject line
or if anyone can inform where to look to get the info I need thanks

Srgnt Billko 24-03-2005 01:25 PM

"GARAGE OWL" wrote in message
Hello, my neighbor has a 5212 simplicity riding mower he blew the rear
axle out can anyone tell me what model of simplicity will replace it
I have a 707 but I am not sure it will work I don't think it will please
email me with response and put simplicity mower in subject line
or if anyone can inform where to look to get the info I need thanks

The 707, is that the model that is rubber band driven or the wind-up model ?

GARAGE OWL 25-03-2005 01:12 AM

it is the type that has the rubber band and conboobulator valve