Old 13-04-2005, 05:41 AM
T.D. Hilton

Default Trying to find a manual for a Murray

I was given a 1990 Murray riding mower by my father, who received it from a
guy he knows. I'm looking for a good resource for a owners manual for this
mower as I have to do some minor repairs but need instructions. The model#
is a 38608x12c. My primary repair is to replace the drive belt. Anyone have
a resource for owners manuals for this mower?

Troy

Old 13-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Srgnt Billko

"T.D. Hilton" wrote in message
I was given a 1990 Murray riding mower by my father, who received it from

guy he knows. I'm looking for a good resource for a owners manual for this
mower as I have to do some minor repairs but need instructions. The model#
is a 38608x12c. My primary repair is to replace the drive belt. Anyone

have
a resource for owners manuals for this mower?

Troy

1. Remove the drive belt guard
2. Remove the drive belt
3. Install the new drive belt
4. Replace the drive belt guard

Old 13-04-2005, 07:39 PM
Srgnt Billko

Additional information:
Do NOT try to do this while the engine is running and the mower deck is
engaged.

Old 14-04-2005, 05:30 AM
BiLbO

Alright Bilko. Always figure in the dumb**** factor. That's where OSHA
gets its rules too.

"T.D. Hilton" wrote in message

I was given a 1990 Murray riding mower by my father, who received it

from

guy he knows. I'm looking for a good resource for a owners manual for

this

mower as I have to do some minor repairs but need instructions. The

model#

is a 38608x12c. My primary repair is to replace the drive belt. Anyone

have

a resource for owners manuals for this mower?

Troy

1. Remove the drive belt guard
2. Remove the drive belt
3. Install the new drive belt
4. Replace the drive belt guard

Murray Riding Lawn Mower Owners Manual Don Kaminska Gardening 1 19-04-2004 03:06 AM
Trying to find the Gnome PM Australia 0 17-03-2004 10:09 AM
Trying to find a picture sam Roses 0 26-11-2003 12:12 AM
[IBC] Trying to Find Barbados Cherry Dusty G. Bonsai 0 18-11-2003 10:42 PM
Trying to find a product called OClear Paul A Brown Ponds (alternative) 0 13-06-2003 11:44 PM