GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Spring! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/93100-spring.html)

William W. Plummer 27-04-2005 01:40 PM

Spring!

In Spring a young man's fancy turns to thoughts of love.

In Spring an old man's fancy turns to thoughts of lawn.

Merle O'Broham 27-04-2005 02:25 PM

William W. Plummer wrote:
In Spring a young man's fancy turns to thoughts of love.

In Spring an old man's fancy turns to thoughts of lawn.

Would my thoughts of love on the lawn make me middle aged? ;)

William W. Plummer 27-04-2005 02:32 PM

Merle O'Broham wrote:

William W. Plummer wrote:

In Spring a young man's fancy turns to thoughts of love.

In Spring an old man's fancy turns to thoughts of lawn.

Would my thoughts of love on the lawn make me middle aged? ;)

Uuuuh. I can't remember.

Srgnt Billko 27-04-2005 03:26 PM

"William W. Plummer" wrote in message
In Spring a young man's fancy turns to thoughts of love.

In Spring an old man's fancy turns to thoughts of lawn.

We picked our first batch of rhubarb this past week and yesterday we pick
our first asparagras. Spring is here.