Old 04-05-2005, 04:38 AM
DRVNGUY

LOLOLOL thanks for all the help and extra opinions guys ..I think i have my
answers now
"Heidi the Horrible" wrote in message

"DRVNGUY" wrote in message
Is there a specific time of day/ wetness of grass to apply weed and feed
or can it be done anytime ..And what sems to be a good brand wich kills
most broad leaf weeds .thanks..Steve

This,believe it or not, started the nastiest weed and feed thread ever in
the history of usenet...LOL

Old 04-05-2005, 05:04 AM
Waldo

It's back to my kill file for you, Steveo. You are still the
ignorant and arrogant twit you were a few months ago. Some
day you may grow up and learn that other people have
opinions that are just as valid as yours. As I said before,
your attitude speaks volumes about the kind of person you are!

Waldo

Steveo wrote:
wrote:

From now on I'll make sure to disregard your advice, cause when it

comes from someone like you, it's less than worthless.

Borrow a tissue from warren, crybaby.

Old 04-05-2005, 11:45 AM
Steveo

Waldo wrote:
It's back to my kill file for you, Steveo.

**** off, dildo. You don't have the self control to plonk me, go ahead
and admit it. You'll feel better.
Old 04-05-2005, 11:46 AM
Steveo

"Heidi the Horrible" wrote:
"DRVNGUY" wrote in message
Is there a specific time of day/ wetness of grass to apply weed and
feed or can it be done anytime ..And what sems to be a good brand wich
kills most broad leaf weeds .thanks..Steve

This,believe it or not, started the nastiest weed and feed thread ever in
the history of usenet...LOL

Turn the page to pest control.
Old 04-05-2005, 01:01 PM

"Turn the page to pest control. "

You have nothing to smile about here. You've been abusive to several
of us for no reason. It's guys like you that destroy fine newsgroups.

Old 05-05-2005, 02:54 AM
- Tom -

plonk

Old 05-05-2005, 02:56 AM
Buzzard

"- Tom -" wrote:
plonk

ppp (public plonking is for pussys) ppp.
Old 05-05-2005, 02:58 AM

"All you and warren do is tell me how to post. If I left this group,
we would lose our best cool season turf guy, unless you know otherwise.

You're still ****ed about the last two times I've
corrected your bogus lawncare advice, but that's just tough.

You couldn't find your ass with both hands, let alone advise someone
about turfgrass.

Plonk me, jackass. I'll still be here to keep you in line with your
voodoo lawncare advice. "

Keep showing everyone what a great guy you are. With your attitude and
hostility, I can only imagine how you treat customers, but then maybe
you don't have any. As for me being mad because you corrected my
bogus advice twice previously, perhaps you'd like to excerpt those
posts and post them here for all to see. I'd like to see you do it,
because it never happened.

I had no issue with you prior to your attacking me with name calling,
just because I posted some advice that was 100% correct. I never
treated you with disrespect. I didn't contradict you, I didn't say
your advice was wrong. But apparently you think just your word should
be all that's spoken and for anyone to offer additonal info in a thread
is some kind of attack on you. You apparently have some kind of
inferiority complex that results in uncontrolled anger and vulgarity.

As further evidence of your attitude, a couple of posters who weren't
even involved made some posts that could have ended this nasty thread.
Neither Warren nor I responded and would have been fine with just
letting it go. But you had to come back with the pest wise crack and
now more vulgarity.

Old 05-05-2005, 03:23 AM

Buzzard

Hmmm, Buzzard, who are you and where did you come from? Sounds like
you and Steveo are one and the same? Do you need multiple ID's
because you have a split personality, or is it because you've made such
an ass of yourself you need another ID?

"I am a stickler for mis-information tho.."

Show me where I gave any mis-information in the start of this thread
before you started attacking me

Old 05-05-2005, 03:45 AM

"Buzzard is an inside joke from something else."

I think you're the real joke here!

Old 08-05-2005, 01:36 PM
evolutionman 2004

Is there a specific time of day/ wetness of grass to apply weed and feed

or
can it be done anytime ..And what sems to be a good brand wich kills most
broad leaf weeds .thanks..Steve

Weed & feed products (especially weed killers) can be applied either by

granulated form (fertilizer w & f) or spray form. If using the latter,
spray in the early morning when the wind is low and to avoid overspray onto
sensitive vegetation. Also, spray when the weather is not above 85 degrees
F or if rain is in the forecast (24 hours). The grass doesn't have to be
completely dry to apply spray w & f products. If using a granulated form,
any time of the day that you're comfortable using a spreader is fine. The
advantages of using a granulated form is you avoid overspray and it won't
matter if it rains later in the day.

Choose the brand that kills the most number of broadleaf weeds in your
lawn. While Scott's makes the most utilitarian products with
micronutrients, other brands will be sufficient if they match the fertilizer
requirements you need (Ortho, Spectracide, Green Light, Bayer). However, if
you're lawn is heavily infested with broadleaf weeds, and the granulated
form doesn't get most of them, then you can return with a spray product to
eliminate the remaining offenders. Definitely apply any weed killer before
mid-June (or when the weather gets in the mid 90's) as you may damage your
lawn. Also, to keep the weeds down in the fall, either spray again or apply
the granulated form again to slow the growth of any seeds lying dormant over
winter and which may emerge next spring.