Old 08-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Steveo

"evolutionman 2004" wrote:
If using a
granulated form, any time of the day that you're comfortable using a
spreader is fine.

The turf has to be wet for the granular control product to stick to
the weeds. Early morning dew works well for that.

Granular weed and feed applied to dry turf will provide almost no broadleaf
weed control.
Old 09-05-2005, 05:16 AM
Jo

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Warren" wrote:
If you're going to simply answer the literal question someone

asks
without any regard for the context of the question, you're not

doing
anyone any favors.

STFU and learn something for a change, Warren. Sheesh you're a

crybaby.

Ooh, immaturity amongst grown men is just *sooo* attractive! Some
people just come here to get advice and learn something.
You all seem to know a great deal, but sheesh, boys, you do enjoy your
whizzing contests!

Amused,
Jo

Old 09-05-2005, 05:21 AM
Jo

"Waldo" wrote in message
.. .
It's back to my kill file for you, Steveo. You are still the
ignorant and arrogant twit you were a few months ago.

Some
day you may grow up and learn that other people have
opinions that are just as valid as yours.

I wouldn't hold your breath for that, Waldo. Tis clearly an ingrained
personality...not likely to change. Too bad Steveo can't stick with
dispensing his credible info, opinions, etc and leave the adolescent
shtick behind.....

I can't wait for the charming words he'll have for me now. :0

Jo (the clinician who takes a break from psych newsgroups to learn
something about her land/garden etc)
Bowing out now....

As I said before,
your attitude speaks volumes about the kind of person you are!

Waldo

Steveo wrote:
wrote:

From now on I'll make sure to disregard your advice, cause when

it
comes from someone like you, it's less than worthless.

Borrow a tissue from warren, crybaby.

Old 09-05-2005, 12:41 PM
Steveo

"Jo" wrote:
Too bad Steveo can't stick with
dispensing his credible info, opinions, etc and leave the adolescent
shtick behind.....

I can't wait for the charming words he'll have for me now. :0

Another moderator wanna-be chimes in with nothing about lawncare.

Start a moderated group and share your wisdom there, Jo. I certainly
won't bother you there.

Old 09-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Steveo

"Jo" wrote:
jo- tree-hugging liberal clinical social worker who just wants to

learn about lawncare & gardening without feeling like I'm listening to
juvie clients! "Hey, dog, I gotcher turfgrass right heeere" Heh.

Then stfu and learn something, Jo the alt.home.lawn.garden moderator
wanna-be. Sheesh, what a pantie waist.
Old 09-05-2005, 12:52 PM
Jo

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jo" wrote:
Too bad Steveo can't stick with
dispensing his credible info, opinions, etc and leave the

adolescent
shtick behind.....

I can't wait for the charming words he'll have for me now. :0

Another moderator wanna-be chimes in with nothing about lawncare.

Start a moderated group and share your wisdom there, Jo. I certainly
won't bother you there.

I have no desire to moderate. I was commenting on how lovely it would
be to be able to read your wisdom without the, well, you know, manure
thrown in. There. I commented about lawn care, may I stay now, Steveo?

jo

Old 09-05-2005, 12:55 PM
Steveo

"Jo" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jo" wrote:
Too bad Steveo can't stick with
dispensing his credible info, opinions, etc and leave the

adolescent
shtick behind.....

I can't wait for the charming words he'll have for me now. :0

Another moderator wanna-be chimes in with nothing about lawncare.

Start a moderated group and share your wisdom there, Jo. I certainly
won't bother you there.

I have no desire to moderate. I was commenting on how lovely it would
be to be able to read your wisdom without the, well, you know, manure
thrown in. There. I commented about lawn care, may I stay now, Steveo?

jo

I don't have any control over you staying or leaving. See how that works?
Old 09-05-2005, 12:56 PM
Jo

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jo" wrote:
jo- tree-hugging liberal clinical social worker who just wants to

learn about lawncare & gardening without feeling like I'm

listening to
juvie clients! "Hey, dog, I gotcher turfgrass right heeere" Heh.

Then stfu and learn something, Jo the alt.home.lawn.garden moderator
wanna-be. Sheesh, what a pantie waist.

stfu? How predictable. BTW, that's panty waste, hon. And your
diagnosis of me is waay off target. I ain't no wanna-be!
I guess I'll have to limit my learning to those I can respect.

Back to lurking.....

jo

Old 09-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Steveo

"Jo" wrote:
stfu? How predictable. BTW, that's panty waste, hon.

Oh good, a spelling lame works when all else fails.

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

And your
diagnosis of me is waay off target. I ain't no wanna-be!

That would be -way-, brainiak.

Old 09-05-2005, 01:59 PM
Jo

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jo" wrote:
stfu? How predictable. BTW, that's panty waste, hon.

Oh good, a spelling lame works when all else fails.

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

It was a joke. you missed it.

And your
diagnosis of me is waay off target. I ain't no wanna-be!

That would be -way-, brainiak.

You're just too clever for me!

Old 09-05-2005, 06:02 PM

Jo, of course you're absolutely correct about Steveo and his vulgarity
and lack of manners. It's posters like him that can ruin even the best
groups. But he doesn't care, he just wants to see how many people he
can insult. He's been insulting and vulgar with at least 3 of us in
this thread. And all over the fact that people chose to add some
additional info. Steveo seems to think that he alone should be the
only one allowed to answer questions and whatever he says is all that's
required. Just another sign of an insecure, hostile person.

Old 09-05-2005, 06:11 PM
Jo

wrote in message
ups.com...
Jo, of course you're absolutely correct about Steveo and his

vulgarity
and lack of manners. It's posters like him that can ruin even the

best
groups. But he doesn't care, he just wants to see how many people

he
can insult. He's been insulting and vulgar with at least 3 of us in
this thread. And all over the fact that people chose to add some
additional info. Steveo seems to think that he alone should be the
only one allowed to answer questions and whatever he says is all

that's
required. Just another sign of an insecure, hostile person.

Hi, Trader, I agree. Such hostility and personality issues are so sad,
to see, really. I believe that
those who engage on Usenet in such a way tend to do so mainly because
they can! There is a wonderful book
called "The Psychology of the Internet". Anyway, I probably shouldn't
have engaged him, I mean what's the point?

Jo

Old 09-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRVNGUY
Is there a specific time of day/ wetness of grass to apply weed and feed or
can it be done anytime ..And what sems to be a good brand wich kills most
broad leaf weeds .thanks..Steve
be aware some lawn weeds require 2 or even 3 applications of the stuff before finally dying out...
Old 10-05-2005, 01:28 AM
Steveo

"Jo" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jo" wrote:
stfu? How predictable. BTW, that's panty waste, hon.

Oh good, a spelling lame works when all else fails.

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

It was a joke. you missed it.

And your
diagnosis of me is waay off target. I ain't no wanna-be!

That would be -way-, brainiak.

You're just too clever for me!

Are you all happy today from those mind bending chemicals you
hawk in the sick-dome groups? Can you prescribe them to yourself?