Old 10-05-2005, 12:57 AM
Steveo

"Jo" wrote:
Hi, Trader, I agree. Such hostility and personality issues are so sad,
to see, really. I believe that
those who engage on Usenet in such a way tend to do so mainly because
they can! There is a wonderful book
called "The Psychology of the Internet". Anyway, I probably shouldn't
have engaged him, I mean what's the point?

Jo

I really think you should get back on topic (alt.home.lawn.garden) or
stfu. Your mind bending anti-depressant chemicals don't work on turfgrass,
do they, dr jo?
Old 10-05-2005, 03:43 AM

"I'm only here to advise people about their lawns. K? "

Yes, it's OK with me. However, why did you attack me and start using
vulgarity for no reason when all I was doing was the same thing? Or is
this the Steveo lawn/garden only group?

Old 10-05-2005, 05:04 AM
Jo

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jo" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jo" wrote:
stfu? How predictable. BTW, that's panty waste, hon.

Oh good, a spelling lame works when all else fails.

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

It was a joke. you missed it.

And your
diagnosis of me is waay off target. I ain't no wanna-be!

That would be -way-, brainiak.

You're just too clever for me!

Are you all happy today from those mind bending chemicals you
hawk in the sick-dome groups? Can you prescribe them to yourself?

Stick to what you know. "sick-dome" groups? you are a piece of work,
aren't you?

Old 10-05-2005, 05:11 AM
Jo

I really think you should get back on topic (alt.home.lawn.garden)

or
stfu. Your mind bending anti-depressant chemicals don't work on

turfgrass,
do they, dr jo?

Dunno, Steveo. But I bet if you ingested less weed n'feed carcinogens
and a bit more SSRI's, you'd probably enjoy your turfgrass much more!

(PS - Einstein, AD's don't 'bend minds', they just make the flowers
smell nicer grin)

Jo

Old 10-05-2005, 06:36 AM
Steveo

"Jo" wrote:
(PS - Einstein, AD's don't 'bend minds', they just make the flowers

smell nicer grin)

Jo

Get the dandelions out of your teeth, jackass.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:54 PM
Steveo

"Jo" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jo" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jo" wrote:
stfu? How predictable. BTW, that's panty waste, hon.

Oh good, a spelling lame works when all else fails.

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

It was a joke. you missed it.

And your
diagnosis of me is waay off target. I ain't no wanna-be!

That would be -way-, brainiak.

You're just too clever for me!

Are you all happy today from those mind bending chemicals you
hawk in the sick-dome groups? Can you prescribe them to yourself?

Stick to what you know.

Follow your own advice.

"sick-dome" groups? you are a piece of work,
aren't you?

Yes.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Heidi the Horrible

"Heidi the Horrible" wrote in message

"DRVNGUY" wrote in message
Is there a specific time of day/ wetness of grass to apply weed and feed
or can it be done anytime ..And what sems to be a good brand wich kills
most broad leaf weeds .thanks..Steve

This,believe it or not, started the nastiest weed and feed thread ever in
the history of usenet...LOL

Does weed and feed work on humans ...kill the bads ones but fertilize the
good ones ?

Old 11-05-2005, 11:46 AM
Mr Mow Town

wrote about a troubled Steveo:

First "Steveo" exhibiting his usual style, grace and reform school
edumacation wrote:

"What troubles me are assholes that don't know shit, running their
pie holes. "

To which
vehemently objected and cried out:

In case you didn't notice you don't own this group.

Now you've done it. Actually I own this group. I created it. so there
to both of you dipshits. Well, in truth I don't own it anymore because I
gave it to usenet (NOT Steveo) about 4-5 years ago.

Others are free
to offer opinions too.

Nope. Not without Steveo's permission. He's the resident expert,
moderator, and comptroller. Geesh. You must of just fell off of the
turnip wagon.

What really gets me is no one was disrespectful
to you in any way or even said anything negative about your post. All
we did was offer additional info. And for no reason you resort to name
calling and vulgarity with both myself and Warren.

Steveo practices the art of ignorance at it's finest.

You've just shown everyone in the group what you really are and how
mean, ugly, and nasty you can get for no reason. I sure hope you don't
have children. If you do, I suggest you get some professional help.
From now on I'll make sure to disregard your advice, cause when it
comes from someone like you, it's less than worthless.

You're learning. It's called killfile. However, for those of us with
strength and character, ignoring Steveo is simple. So quit replying to
his crap.

Now watch me ignore the fool when he throws a tantrum, kicks, screams
and wets himself...

Old 11-05-2005, 11:52 AM
Steveo

Mr Mow Town wrote:
Now watch me ignore the fool when he throws a tantrum, kicks, screams
and wets himself...

Another newbie has nothing to contribute. Get back on the short bus
and lick the windows, mow town.