Old 13-05-2005, 09:38 PM
Heidi the Horrible

Default Trimec and clover

Does Trimec kill clover ?

Usually I leave clover and other weeds alone but they are kind of out of
control so I've declared war.

Does Trimec kill crown vetch ?

HtH

Old 14-05-2005, 12:42 AM
Heidi the Horrible

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Heidi the Horrible" wrote:
Does Trimec kill clover ?

Usually I leave clover and other weeds alone but they are kind of out of
control so I've declared war.

Does Trimec kill crown vetch ?

HtH

Yes

and

Yes

Well, then. They are in big trouble.

Thanks.

HtH

Old 14-05-2005, 12:45 AM
Steveo

"Heidi the Horrible" wrote:
Yes

and

Yes

Well, then. They are in big trouble.

Thanks.

HtH

Go get em!
Old 14-05-2005, 12:52 PM
dicko

On Fri, 13 May 2005 19:42:06 -0400, "Heidi the Horrible"
wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Heidi the Horrible" wrote:
Does Trimec kill clover ?

Usually I leave clover and other weeds alone but they are kind of out of
control so I've declared war.

Does Trimec kill crown vetch ?

HtH

Yes

and

Yes

Well, then. They are in big trouble.

Thanks.

HtH

you just have to be careful with clover. its got a hairy leaf and
water just beads up and rolls off it.

I find that a really fine mist instead of a course spray works better
when spraying clover.

dickm

Old 14-05-2005, 12:56 PM

"you just have to be careful with clover. its got a hairy leaf and
water just beads up and rolls off it. "

There are additives available that you can mix in that will help make
any spray stick.

Old 14-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Heidi the Horrible

wrote in message
oups.com...
"you just have to be careful with clover. its got a hairy leaf and
water just beads up and rolls off it. "

There are additives available that you can mix in that will help make
any spray stick.

Well, I hit the stuff yesterday and the clover is curling up today like a
sick puppy. I think it's toast.

HtH