Old 21-05-2005, 05:33 AM
Oscar_Lives

"Jibby" wrote in message
Hi,

Does anyone have any ideas on how to prevent my neighbor's dog from using
my yard as it's own personal toilet? I am disabled and use a power
wheelchair and there is nothing worse than getting dog crap on a wheel
(especially since I can't clean the wheels myself). I don't want to put
up a fence, and speaking to the neighbors about it has been no help.

Thanks,
Jibby

Feed the dog some sponges that have been soaked in bacon grease. If that
doesn't work, give the dog some automotive antifreeze in its water. Wafarin
works well, too.

Old 21-05-2005, 05:51 AM
Jeffrey

Put a lawn sprinkler or two where the dog come. Turn it on every time
the dog arrives.

Great idea. Can you figure out how to make it motion activated ? I'll bet
there is a way.

HtH

Here is the product called scarecrow:

http://www.mountainvalleygrowers.com/scarecrow.htm
Old 21-05-2005, 06:14 AM
BW

What about the neighbors cats that sleep on our vehicles and crap in
our yard? Just caught it sleeping on our van, tried sneaking out with
the BB gun, but it's pretty wary of me.

Old 21-05-2005, 06:17 AM
_

"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message

"Jibby" wrote in message
Hi,

Does anyone have any ideas on how to prevent my neighbor's dog from

using
my yard as it's own personal toilet? I am disabled and use a power
wheelchair and there is nothing worse than getting dog crap on a wheel
(especially since I can't clean the wheels myself). I don't want to put
up a fence, and speaking to the neighbors about it has been no help.

Thanks,
Jibby

Feed the dog some sponges that have been soaked in bacon grease. If that
doesn't work, give the dog some automotive antifreeze in its water.

Wafarin
works well, too.

Kill the dog and get a big ass lawsuit on your hands. Gee, that's GREAT
advice.

Did you wipe your ass after you hatched that idea?????

Old 21-05-2005, 06:35 AM
Chuck

"Jibby" wrote in message
Hi,

Does anyone have any ideas on how to prevent my neighbor's dog from

using
my yard as it's own personal toilet? I am disabled and use a power
wheelchair and there is nothing worse than getting dog crap on a wheel
(especially since I can't clean the wheels myself). I don't want to put
up a fence, and speaking to the neighbors about it has been no help.

Thanks,
Jibby

Feed the dog some sponges that have been soaked in bacon grease. If that
doesn't work, give the dog some automotive antifreeze in its water.

Wafarin
works well, too.

Kill the dog and get a big ass lawsuit on your hands. Gee, that's GREAT
advice.

Did you wipe your ass after you hatched that idea?????

That's oscar... he trolls a number of newsgroups with the same crap..
mention a "Hot water heater" in subject line here if you want to wake
him up... has a mind of a 10 year old...

Old 22-05-2005, 12:35 AM
Doug Kanter

"Heidi the Horrible" wrote in message

Some just don't realize the problems their dogs are causing.

Sometimes, we step into logic traps. You just did that.

Scenario: You open the newspaper and read that two toddlers were found dead
after ingesting toxic cleaning products while their parents were busy
watching "The Price is Right" on TV two rooms away. You scream bloody murder
to a friend about this. The friend says "Some just don't realize the
problems their toxic cleaning products might cause for toddlers".

You say:

"Bullshit. They had no business caring for children".

Don't deny it. That is exactly what you'd say. So, using YOUR logic, some
people have no business owning dogs.

Old 22-05-2005, 12:36 AM
Doug Kanter

"Jibby" wrote in message
[...]

I want Oscar for my neighbor. He knows the RIGHT way to terminate vermin,
and cause their owners the CORRECT amount of heartbreak.

Old 22-05-2005, 08:40 AM
Heidi the Horrible

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Heidi the Horrible" wrote in message

Some just don't realize the problems their dogs are causing.

Sometimes, we step into logic traps. You just did that.

Scenario: You open the newspaper and read that two toddlers were found
dead after ingesting toxic cleaning products while their parents were busy
watching "The Price is Right" on TV two rooms away. You scream bloody
murder to a friend about this. The friend says "Some just don't realize
the problems their toxic cleaning products might cause for toddlers".

You say:

"Bullshit. They had no business caring for children".

Don't deny it. That is exactly what you'd say. So, using YOUR logic, some
people have no business owning dogs.

Whatever. I have no idea what kids ingesting toxic chemicals has to do with
dog poop. That's a big leap in irresponsible parenting.

Old 22-05-2005, 08:47 AM
Heidi the Horrible

"Jibby" wrote in message
[...]

You a first class a-hole Doug. Plonk

Old 22-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Doug Kanter

[...]

Slow down, Heidi. My point was obvious. You allow that it might be OK for a
dog owner to say "Duh...I didn't know it was a problem for my dog to be let
out without a leash". That is no different than a parent saying "Duh....I
didn't know it was a problem to leave 6 kinds of toxic cleaning products
accessible to 3 toddlers". In the second example, you would say
"Well....your kids are in the hospital, you are a moron, and if the world
were run correctly, you never should've been allowed to have kids".

In the first example, you give the dog owner some slack for some reason.
This is what dog owners depend on to get away with their antics. Why this
is, I have no idea, except that people seem to make allowances for
"cuteness" or something. "Oh...the dog didn't know it was causing a
problem". Irrelevant. The dog, being mindless, is an extension of its owner.
No different than a car or a gun.

If you get drunk and hit a pedestrian with your car, you get arrested. If
you shoot an innocent person, you get arrested (and only idiots blame the
gun). If you throw household trash onto your neighbor's lawn, the cops will
stop by and hassle you, and maybe even arrest you, depending on your
attitude. Why are the rules different if someone uses a dog to spread trash?

It's called civil trespass, by the way.

Old 22-05-2005, 02:51 PM
Doug Kanter

"Jibby" wrote in message
[...]

You won't filter me. You'll be back. You cannot resist.

Old 22-05-2005, 05:59 PM
Oscar_Lives

[...]

Irresponsible dog owners make me sick.

It isn't the dog's fault, but the dog has to be taught or terminated.

Maybe if the dog gets termininated, it will get the attention of the stupid
owner.

Old 22-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Oscar_Lives

"Jibby" wrote in message
[...]

I'll bet she has a dog that she lets crap all over her neighbor's yard, or
she keeps it in a cage and ignores its continuous barking for attention.

Dog owners like her need to lose their dogs.

Old 22-05-2005, 09:21 PM
Steveo

"Heidi the Horrible" wrote:
You a first class a-hole Doug. Plonk

Applause.
Old 23-05-2005, 04:15 AM
Noozer

snip
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Heidi the Horrible" wrote in message

Some just don't realize the problems their dogs are causing.

Sometimes, we step into logic traps. You just did that.

Scenario: You open the newspaper and read that two toddlers were found
dead after ingesting toxic cleaning products while their parents were
busy watching "The Price is Right" on TV two rooms away. You scream
bloody murder to a friend about this. The friend says "Some just don't
realize the problems their toxic cleaning products might cause for
toddlers".

You say:

"Bullshit. They had no business caring for children".

Which is absolutely correct.