Old 23-05-2005, 06:17 AM
Doug Kanter

"Noozer" wrote in message
news:e1bke.1450773$6l.198983@pd7tw2no...
snip
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Heidi the Horrible" wrote in message

Some just don't realize the problems their dogs are causing.

Sometimes, we step into logic traps. You just did that.

Scenario: You open the newspaper and read that two toddlers were found
dead after ingesting toxic cleaning products while their parents were
busy watching "The Price is Right" on TV two rooms away. You scream
bloody murder to a friend about this. The friend says "Some just don't
realize the problems their toxic cleaning products might cause for
toddlers".

You say:

"Bullshit. They had no business caring for children".

Which is absolutely correct.

Right. See? Heidi was named after some fairy-tale character, and as a
result, lives in a fantasy world. She doesn't get it.

Old 23-05-2005, 06:18 AM
Doug Kanter

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Heidi the Horrible" wrote:
You a first class a-hole Doug. Plonk

Applause.

Oh stop, you infant. You're applauding because you went down in flames as
you tried to justify masturbating with lawn chemicals. Pathetic syncophant.

Old 23-05-2005, 12:42 PM

You know Doug, once again, you show your true colors. You go around
calling lawn care professionals thugs because they use chemicals on
lawns. Then you proceed to endorse a post that recommends using
poision to kill a neighbors dog! That's a serious criminal offense,
not to mention being sick and demented. You must really be a whacko to
be paranoid about anyone spraying some weeds with herbicide, but find
it acceptable to deliberately cause an animal a slow and painful death
with poison, simply because it's owners have no common courtesy. I'm
sure you'll enjoy the suffering of the neighbors and their children
too, as they watch their pet die, won't you? In a previous post you
said you enjoyed seeing animal control permanently removing dogs from
homes. Interesting way to find pleasure, isn't it?

Yes, the neighbor is wrong to let the dog wander onto other peoples
property. But, there are perfectly legal and effective ways to deal
with this. That you would resort to this is dispicable. I'd rather
have the dog owner for a neighbor than a poor excuse for a human being
like you.

Old 23-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
ups.com...

You must really be a whacko to
be paranoid about anyone spraying some weeds with herbicide,

Here we go again! :-) Who told you your chemicals were safe?

but find
it acceptable to deliberately cause an animal a slow and painful death
with poison, simply because it's owners have no common courtesy.

You must really be a wacko to accept neighbors who intentionally cause you
problems.

I'm
sure you'll enjoy the suffering of the neighbors and their children
too, as they watch their pet die, won't you?

There are many forms of education. If you are changing a light switch at one
moment, and 10 minutes later, find medics kneeling over you, you learn to
turn off the circuit breaker. That's life.

In a previous post you
said you enjoyed seeing animal control permanently removing dogs from
homes. Interesting way to find pleasure, isn't it?

Since the law provides for the option, I guess millions of town council
members, local judges and animal control staff must be as screwed up as me,
because the laws are rarely repealed, and they're enforced constantly.

When the law says that the offender will pay any and all costs involved with
cleaning or replacing carpets at my house, in cash, within 24 hours of the
occurrence of the problem, I'll lighten up.

Old 23-05-2005, 03:33 PM

"Here we go again! :-) Who told you your chemicals were safe? "

That a classic! Great question from a guy who advocates putting poison
out on the lawn to kill dogs.

"You must really be a wacko to accept neighbors who intentionally cause
you
problems. "

No a whacko is someone like you who calls lawn care professionals thugs
but then advocates poisoning a neighbors dog, which is a criminal
offense. And apparently you have a reading problem too, because I
never said that the OP should accept the problem. There are many legal
and ethical solutions. I only said your answer just shows that in
reality, it's you who is the revolting thug to endorse poisoning as an
acceptable solution.

"Since the law provides for the option, I guess millions of town
council
members, local judges and animal control staff must be as screwed up as
me"

No Doug, they're not screwed up. What makes you screwed up is you
said you ENJOY watching people have their pets removed. What a sicko!

"There are many forms of education. "

Yes but only a sicko like you would advocate poisoning animals to solve
an education problem. And this from a clown that goes around scaring
people about lawn chemicals and professes some love for the
environment. Every time you make a post you just show more people what
a complete sicko you are.

Old 23-05-2005, 03:39 PM
Mike Hunt

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

He's also a racist. Check out some of his other group posts such as this
one.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...e12de6c1?hl=en

Old 23-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Mike Hunt

ups.com...

He's a sick *******. Here's another example:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...9102a975?hl=en

Old 23-05-2005, 03:55 PM
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
"Here we go again! :-) Who told you your chemicals were safe? "

That a classic! Great question from a guy who advocates putting poison
out on the lawn to kill dogs.

Let's break this into easily digestible pieces for you.

1) If you read the entire thread, you would notice that my first response
advocates the most enjoyable method: Using existing laws to have the dog
removed, but accelerating the progress of that process. But no. You didn't
read that, did you?

2) Poisoning a dog would not be my favorite approach. But, if someone did
that and I found out about it, it would bother me as if my son used up all
the cream cheese and forgot to put it on the shopping list. Just a minor
thing.

3) Only an idiot would say that poisoning an animal is in any way equivalent
to getting paid for applying lawn chemicals, with absolutely NO idea whether
they are safe or not. If you think the simple presence of the word "poison"
proves your point, you are an idiot.

Old 23-05-2005, 03:56 PM
Doug Kanter

"Mike Hunt" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Learn to inspect newsgroup messages, Einstein. I had nothing to do with
those messages.

Old 23-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Doug Kanter

"Mike Hunt" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Silly girl. Learn to read headers.

Old 23-05-2005, 04:06 PM

Mike Hunt wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

My name's Mike Hunt, and I'm here to apologize for speaking without
first connecting my small brain.

Old 23-05-2005, 04:26 PM
Mike Hunt

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Mike Hunt" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Sure you didn't, Rochester retard. Go eat some draino, freak.

Old 23-05-2005, 04:38 PM
Doug Kanter

"Mike Hunt" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Mike Hunt" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

:-) Must be tough being you.

Old 24-05-2005, 12:25 AM

" Poisoning a dog would not be my favorite approach. But, if someone
did
that and I found out about it, it would bother me as if my son used up
all
the cream cheese and forgot to put it on the shopping list. Just a
minor
thing. "

Keep making posts like that so everyone knows what you're all about. I
figured it out a couple weeks ago. You're a sicko extremist. No
rational middle ground for you. Anyone who uses chemicals to kill
weeds according to you is a thug. Someone has a problem with a
neighbors dog, your solution is to sanction the use of poison to kill a
dog, when hardly anything reasonable has even been tried.

If you had even a little common sense, you'd realize where your type of
behavior leads. At the very least, you wind up in a living hell, with
angry neighbors keying each others cars, smashing windows, and taking
each other to court. And sometimes you find that the neighbor who's
dog you poisoned is a whacko too and he responds with physical violence
and someone winds up dead.

Old 24-05-2005, 02:35 AM
Oscar_Lives

wrote in message
ups.com...
You know Doug, once again, you show your true colors. You go around
calling lawn care professionals thugs because they use chemicals on
lawns. Then you proceed to endorse a post that recommends using
poision to kill a neighbors dog! That's a serious criminal offense,
not to mention being sick and demented.

It is sick and demented to let your dog shit all over your neighbors' lawns
and not clean it up.

It isn't a criminal offense in my state to kill an animal that is harming
your property. Trespassing is also a criminal offense.

You must really be a whacko to
be paranoid about anyone spraying some weeds with herbicide, but find
it acceptable to deliberately cause an animal a slow and painful death
with poison, simply because it's owners have no common courtesy. I'm
sure you'll enjoy the suffering of the neighbors and their children
too, as they watch their pet die, won't you? In a previous post you
said you enjoyed seeing animal control permanently removing dogs from
homes. Interesting way to find pleasure, isn't it?

Its a lot more pleasurable than stepping in dog shit all the time when you
don't even own a dog.

Yes, the neighbor is wrong to let the dog wander onto other peoples
property. But, there are perfectly legal and effective ways to deal
with this.

The law has already been broken by the neighbor's lack of proper controls on
his animal. Sometimes it is best to fight fire with fire. eye for an eye,
tooth for a tooth, etc.

That you would resort to this is dispicable. I'd rather
have the dog owner for a neighbor than a poor excuse for a human being
like you.

If this is true, then you must have some sort of scat fetish if you enjoy
stepping in shit and getting it all over you clothes and body.

You make me sick, scat-boi.