Old 24-05-2005, 03:37 AM
Heidi the Horrible

If you had even a little common sense, you'd realize where your type of
behavior leads. At the very least, you wind up in a living hell, with
angry neighbors keying each others cars, smashing windows, and taking
each other to court. And sometimes you find that the neighbor who's
dog you poisoned is a whacko too and he responds with physical violence
and someone winds up dead.

Like these folks....
http://www.washingtontimes.com/metro...1720-6391r.htm

Old 24-05-2005, 04:52 AM
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
ups.com...

And sometimes you find that the neighbor who's
dog you poisoned is a whacko too and he responds with physical violence
and someone winds up dead.

That's "whose dog", moron. Not "who's".

Old 24-05-2005, 04:57 AM
Doug Kanter

"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message

If this is true, then you must have some sort of scat fetish if you enjoy
stepping in shit and getting it all over you clothes and body.

You make me sick, scat-boi.

Psychology students learn the word for this mental illness. It's called
coprophilia - when someone gets sexual pleasure from playing with shit.
Common with dog owners. They walk their skank pets around neighborhoods all
around the world, wait for them to take a crap, and then pick it up. They
carry little bags and scoop up the crap so anyone looking out the window
will think they're going to put it in the trash when they get home. In
reality, they take it home and play with it. They'd use their own shit, but
it's not quite as pungent as that which comes from dogs, because of their
diet.

Old 24-05-2005, 12:48 PM

"Like these folks....
http://www.washingtontimes.com=AD/me...0-6391r.h=ADtm "

Yes, exactly. That's where the actions that Doug advocates lead to.
IDoug seems to have been involved in hostile threads in multiple
groups. Everything from calling lawn care pros thugs, to advocating
poisoning a neighbor's dog, to racist threads. Interesting guy.

Old 24-05-2005, 12:52 PM

"Psychology students learn the word for this mental illness. It's
called
coprophilia - when someone gets sexual pleasure from playing with shit.

Common with dog owners. They walk their skank pets around neighborhoods
all
around the world, wait for them to take a crap, and then pick it up.
They
carry little bags and scoop up the crap so anyone looking out the
window
will think they're going to put it in the trash when they get home. In
reality, they take it home and play with it. They'd use their own shit,
but
it's not quite as pungent as that which comes from dogs, because of
their
diet. "

Now am I the only one that finds it interesting that Doug knows so much
about this esoteric subject? What a sicko!

Old 24-05-2005, 02:45 PM
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
"Like these folks....
http://www.washingtontimes.com*/metr...720-6391r.h*tm "

Yes, exactly. That's where the actions that Doug advocates lead to.
IDoug seems to have been involved in hostile threads in multiple
groups. Everything from calling lawn care pros thugs, to advocating
poisoning a neighbor's dog, to racist threads. Interesting guy.

Silly man. Most grownups who use newsgroups know how to inspect message
headers. Why not you? I had nothing to do with those obnoxious racist
messages. Someone's spoofing my identity. It's easy to do. But, you already
know that, right? In one of those threads, I theorized that it was YOU doing
it. Or, there's another chemical drone around here - what's his name. You
know who I mean.

Old 24-05-2005, 02:53 PM
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Hmmm. Interesting. I pay attention during two psychology courses in
colleges, learn a lot, get good grades, learn a word and apply it to the
real world, and that makes me a sicko? Are you one of them thar "folks" who
thinks book learnin' makes you an elitist?

I'm going to need clarification on this. Let's say someone reaches grad
school in psychology and decides to specialize in rape counseling. Gets
trained , and knows what happens to women are are raped. Now, they know
about bad things. Are they sickos?

How about a pediatrician who attends a seminar to get better at spotting
kids who are being sexually abused? Now the doctor knows about disgusting
things. Does knowing make the doctor a sicko?

Old 24-05-2005, 11:42 PM

"Hmmm. Interesting. I pay attention during two psychology courses in
colleges, learn a lot, get good grades, learn a word and apply it to
the
real world, and that makes me a sicko? Are you one of them thar "folks"
who
thinks book learnin' makes you an elitist?

I'm going to need clarification on this. Let's say someone reaches grad

school in psychology and decides to specialize in rape counseling. Gets

trained , and knows what happens to women are are raped. Now, they know

about bad things. Are they sickos?

How about a pediatrician who attends a seminar to get better at
spotting
kids who are being sexually abused? Now the doctor knows about
disgusting
things. Does knowing make the doctor a sicko?

OK, Doug, you got us on that one. We all acknowledge you as the expert
on the human consumption of dog shit! Thanks for bringing it to the
newsgroup about lawn and gardens. Everybody has to be good at
something! I'm sure you know more about that than you do about how to
care for lawns or resolve problems with neighbors.

Old 25-05-2005, 12:47 AM
Steveo

He's a ****ing kOOk. Ignore him.
Old 25-05-2005, 04:53 AM
Doug Kanter

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Like these folks....
http://www.washingtontimes.com=AD/me...0-6391r.h=ADtm "

Yes, exactly. That's where the actions that Doug advocates lead to.
IDoug seems to have been involved in hostile threads in multiple
groups. Everything from calling lawn care pros thugs, to advocating
poisoning a neighbor's dog, to racist threads. Interesting guy.

He's a ****ing kOOk. Ignore him.

Oh...here he is. Here's the other suspect who may be responsible for the
obnoxious Nazi/racist posts.

Old 25-05-2005, 04:54 AM
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Why is your fragile ego so dependent on a blind belief in what complete
strangers tell you about chemicals? Seriously. There has to be a reason for
that.

Old 25-05-2005, 05:05 AM
Mr Mow Town

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

He's a ****ing kOOk. Ignore him.

Oh...here he is. Here's the other suspect who may be responsible for the
obnoxious Nazi/racist posts.

Bottom line is you're both a couple net zeros...
Old 25-05-2005, 06:16 AM
Dick Adams

Jibby wrote:

Does anyone have any ideas on how to prevent my neighbor's dog from using my
yard as it's own personal toilet? I am disabled and use a power wheelchair
and there is nothing worse than getting dog crap on a wheel (especially
since I can't clean the wheels myself). I don't want to put up a fence, and
speaking to the neighbors about it has been no help.

You could shoot the dog or your neighbors. You could call the police
so they could have a good laugh. And when the police come leave my name
out of it.

But if you want to be a real prick,go to redsavina.com and buy one
pound of ground Red Savina Habenero Peppers. Wear a pair of
painter's gloves underneath a pair of dish washing gloves, protective
eye glasses, and a painter's mask befor you handle this stuff. Then
sprinkle it on your side of the property line and in the areas the
dog tends to crap the most. Don't bother laying it out thick cause
a thinnly laid wide line is all you need.

Go inside, put away the ground pepper, pour hot soapy water in the
sink, put the dish washing gloves in the hot soapy water along with
the protective eyeware, and throw the mask and the other gloves in
the garbage. Now wash your hands in another sink. Then wash your
face.

Now sit by a window to watch the dog **** or crap in your yard.
And listen for the screaching cry of pain. That dog ain't never
commin back.

The first year I planted those Habenero peppers around the edge
of my neighbor's garden, the rabbits and the deer went elsewhere.
That shit burns.

Dick

Old 25-05-2005, 06:54 AM
Dick Adams

Jibby wrote:

Does anyone have any ideas on how to prevent my neighbor's dog from using my
yard as it's own personal toilet? I am disabled and use a power wheelchair
and there is nothing worse than getting dog crap on a wheel (especially
since I can't clean the wheels myself). I don't want to put up a fence, and
speaking to the neighbors about it has been no help.

Oh shit, I forgot my favorite remedy. Buy a bunch of needles and plant
them blunt edge down. Not only will the dog get on in his paw, but if
your asshole neighbor comes over with bare feet of mocassins .....

And one more. Get a pooper scooper and toss the shit onto his deck
or into his pool or better yet right outside his door.

It's unfortunate that traps are illegal. However, if you live in
Florida, you could call your local Rent-a-Gator franchise and put
one of those suckers on a chain leash in your yard. Alligators
are more effective than boa constrictors cause the boa could slither
into your house by accident and then ....

If it's a small dog, you could plant some giant Venus Fly Traps.

There must be a clause in the Americans with Disabilities Act that
will protect you if the owner gets ****ed with you.

Oh before I forget - put some NRA membership stickers where your
neighbor can see them. If fireworks are legal where you live,
you could always throw cherry bombs at the dog.

I am not out of ideas, I'm just tired. Please remember "Do not mention
my name at your trial".

Dick
Old 25-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Doug Kanter

"Dick Adams" wrote in message

Oh before I forget - put some NRA membership stickers where your
neighbor can see them.

This is the only idea that's not so hot. A cop friend says those stickers
are a big help to thieves. They say "Guns here. Steal us." They may not
break into your house (for obvious reasons), but some thieves are stupid
enough to break into your car while you're sleeping. Even if you don't leave
guns there (which you should not), you're still stuck with lots of broken
glass and paying the deductible.