GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   billw's mystery tree pic (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/94777-billws-mystery-tree-pic.html)

Merle O'Broham 26-05-2005 02:27 PM

billw's mystery tree pic

http://www.jhcp.cps.k12.il.us/tree.htm

26-05-2005 04:03 PM

"Merle O'Broham" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.jhcp.cps.k12.il.us/tree.htm

Looks like a Japanese Maple butchered up with Front Page.
(a major accomplishment for some)

--=--

Merle O'Broham 26-05-2005 04:31 PM

Try it now Larry.

26-05-2005 04:44 PM

"Merle O'Broham" wrote in message
oups.com...
Try it now Larry.

There are over 500 varieties of Japanese Maples- Sorry, I've not been able
to memorize them yet.

http://tinyurl.com/9wwlq

billw 27-05-2005 04:19 AM

Merle, a big tks for this help. I have learned from your help that it
is a Japanese Maple but not sure on specific variety.

tks again, really cool!

bill

JoeT 27-05-2005 04:38 AM

"billw" wrote in message ...
Merle, a big tks for this help. I have learned from your help that it is
a Japanese Maple but not sure on specific variety.

tks again, really cool!

bill

Looks like Acer palmatum "Bloodgood" from the picks.

joe