Old 21-06-2005, 05:24 PM
Squanklin

Default How to fill dog holes in grass area

I've got two dogs that occasionally dig "spot holes" in the yard. I've
got two holes now, and I'm looking for something to fill the holes
until fall seeding season (will put out fescue). Particularly
troubling is these holes hold water, which gets nasty, but the dogs
want to drink it anyway.

Any suggestions on what to use? Sand? Potting soil? Gravel?

Many thanks!

Old 21-06-2005, 05:27 PM
G Henslee

Squanklin wrote:
I've got two dogs that occasionally dig "spot holes" in the yard. I've
got two holes now, and I'm looking for something to fill the holes
until fall seeding season (will put out fescue). Particularly
troubling is these holes hold water, which gets nasty, but the dogs
want to drink it anyway.

Any suggestions on what to use? Sand? Potting soil? Gravel?

Many thanks!

Plant dogwood trees in the holes.
Old 21-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Squanklin

Not a bad thought, but I'm afraid I'll end up with a forest before
seeding season! My preference would be to leave this area as grass.

Thanks for the idea!

Old 21-06-2005, 07:03 PM

uhhhhh????? dirt maybe..

Old 21-06-2005, 07:57 PM