Old 23-06-2005, 02:51 AM
Joe

Default Lamp BerGer Effusion Lamps -- Anyone Use ?

Does anyone in this group use this type of fragrance lamp in your home ?

If so, could you share your experience.... oder control, fragrance, type
of lamp, where bought, etc.

Thanks !!

--James--

Old 26-06-2005, 07:08 PM
Jay Ar

Joe wrote:
Does anyone in this group use this type of fragrance lamp in your
home ?

If so, could you share your experience.... oder control, fragrance,
type of lamp, where bought, etc.

Thanks !!

--James--

Hi James. I've used it. Excellent for removal of cigar smoking odor.
Unfortunetely the fuel is too expensive. I've been experimenting with home
made variations to no avail.
Check this: http://tinyurl.com/7dgsk

Old 26-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Tim Fischer

No BerGers here, but sometimes we listen to the BeeGees

Old 26-06-2005, 11:15 PM
Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com

Hi James. I've used it. Excellent for removal of cigar smoking odor.
Unfortunetely the fuel is too expensive. I've been experimenting with home
made variations to no avail.

I bought one to get rid of cigar smoke in our four-seasons room.
Works great!! I burn it for about 30 minutes after having a cigar.
Next morning...no smoke smell at all. We were skeptical, but it
passes the wife test.

As far as fuel, go to your pharmacist and have him order 98-99%
anhydrous isopropyl alcohol. That's all the expensive Lampe Berger
fuel is!

Buy one bottle of the expensive, scented fuel. Fill your lamp with
the alcohol, add a tiny amount of the scented fuel (just enough to get
a little scent...pure alcohol has a sterile, medicinal quality).

There ya go! I've been using the same $10 bottle of fuel for a year
now. The alcohol should cost $15-$20 for a gallon.
Old 27-06-2005, 10:42 PM
James

Mitch, thank you very much for this reply !!

--James--