Old 25-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Commander

Default Roof Rain Diverters ??

You probably found what you want by now, but I had a similar experience.
Employees in stores acted like they didn't know what I was talking
about. I found some web sites that had them. BENDTEK has a copper one
for $57!. RAINHANDLER has one for $16. I went to a local metal shop and
had one made from galvanized steel for $15. At least I hope that's what
it is as they had some trouble following simple dimensions and it took
three tries. I believed it needed to be deep enough to go all the way
up under the shingles past the slots. I attached it with roofing
cement. I also didn't want to make one from flashing, but only because
I knew I couldn't get it straight as I liked.

--
Commander
Commander's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?userid=137