Old 14-07-2005, 07:43 AM
Mark Mitchell

Default Beware of Scotts lawn service

Last year they killed my Bermuda lawn with the annual program. They only
promised to seed the lawn this spring, so they would not put down a weed
pre-emergent.

They lost me in over the year and agreed to lay sod this year due to erosion
and their mishandling of their botched records.

Now, in July they only promise to pay for new seed next year.

The company has the 100% guarantee but it's to their satisfaction, not
yours.

Beware, Boycott, and spread the news that they lie and suck with their
promises and insurance.

Mark Mitchell
Marietta, Georgia

Old 14-07-2005, 11:40 AM
JoeT

"Mark Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
Last year they killed my Bermuda lawn with the annual program. They only
promised to seed the lawn this spring, so they would not put down a weed
pre-emergent.

They lost me in over the year and agreed to lay sod this year due to
erosion
and their mishandling of their botched records.

Now, in July they only promise to pay for new seed next year.

The company has the 100% guarantee but it's to their satisfaction, not
yours.

Beware, Boycott, and spread the news that they lie and suck with their
promises and insurance.

Mark Mitchell
Marietta, Georgia

One of our local news programs has a "Call for Action" program that is very
successful in getting such breaches corrected. Amazing what a little
negative publicity can do.... Anything similar in your area?

Old 14-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Dan J.S.

"Mark Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
Last year they killed my Bermuda lawn with the annual program. They only
promised to seed the lawn this spring, so they would not put down a weed
pre-emergent.

They lost me in over the year and agreed to lay sod this year due to
erosion
and their mishandling of their botched records.

Now, in July they only promise to pay for new seed next year.

The company has the 100% guarantee but it's to their satisfaction, not
yours.

Beware, Boycott, and spread the news that they lie and suck with their
promises and insurance.

Mark Mitchell
Marietta, Georgia

Trugreen sucks too. They kept sending my neighbor bills for doing his lawn.
My neighbor could not figure out how they were getting into his locked yard.
These lawn services are high margin bullshit services.