Old 24-07-2005, 03:50 AM
Romy Beeck

Default Geting Rid of weeds from Lawn

How makes the best product these days for getting rid of weeds from your
lawn?

Old 24-07-2005, 07:36 AM
Romy Beeck

"Romy Beeck" wrote in message
who makes the best product these days for getting rid of weeds from your
lawn?

Old 24-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Steveo

"Romy Beeck" wrote:
How makes the best product these days for getting rid of weeds from your
lawn?

Which weeds are you trying to control?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old 24-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Stubby

Romy Beeck wrote:

How makes the best product these days for getting rid of weeds from your
lawn?

I don't know how you measure "best". What will happen if you don't get
the best?

The Bonide line has worked well for me. I spot-apply crabgrass killer
and sometimes use broadleaf weed killer. GF is a real demon with the
poison ivy killer spray, but I think she just uses whatever is cheap at
the time.

Ortho is a reliable name and dealers that sell Ortho tend to have one of
their plant encyclopedias in the store.
Old 24-07-2005, 06:14 PM
G Henslee

Steveo wrote:
"Romy Beeck" wrote:

How makes the best product these days for getting rid of weeds from your
lawn?

Which weeds are you trying to control?

Oh you know. Those weeds.

Old 25-07-2005, 01:40 AM
Tom Jaszewski

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 09:14:54 -0700, G Henslee
wrote:

Oh you know. Those weeds.

Yeah, gutless anonymous little *******s....but I can imagine you can
relate....
Old 26-07-2005, 01:39 AM
G Henslee

wrote:

Oh you know. Those weeds.

Yeah, gutless anonymous little *******s....but I can imagine you can
relate....

Such bitterness. Go fetch Fido
Old 28-07-2005, 04:36 AM
Tom Jaszewski

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:39:06 -0700, G Henslee
wrote:

Such bitterness. Go fetch Fido

come on, just come out for us....
Old 28-07-2005, 05:47 AM
G Henslee

wrote:

Such bitterness. Go fetch Fido

come on, just come out for us....

good boy... here's a bone forya.
Old 28-07-2005, 03:24 PM
Mark Mitchell

Okay,

Call your local Scott's Lawn Care service and ask for the "Usual". You end
up with no weeds or grass!

Old 28-07-2005, 04:03 PM
G Henslee

Mark Mitchell wrote:

wrote:

Such bitterness. Go fetch Fido

come on, just come out for us....

good boy... here's a bone forya.

Okay,

Call your local Scott's Lawn Care service and ask for the "Usual".

You end
up with no weeds or grass!

Well that's probably cheaper than Roundup!
Old 29-07-2005, 03:25 AM
Steveo

"Mark Mitchell" wrote:
Okay,

Call your local Scott's Lawn Care service and ask for the "Usual". You
end up with no weeds or grass!

You can buy real Scott's product and do it yourself too. I knew Scott's was
doomed as soon as I seen them selling their name to anyone with a franchise
fee. Trugreen has been trying to buy me out since back when they were
called Chemlawn. The intro letters are always the same, and somewhat
comical.

The jist of it is: are you ready to retire? But that's how those franchise
guys operate..I'll sell to my employees long before I would subject my
customers to their techs.If you're insurable, you are the route guy. We
will teach you about turfgrass soon. They give this industry a bad name.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old 29-07-2005, 03:30 AM
Steveo

G Henslee wrote:
Well that's probably cheaper than Roundup!

You're just a wealth of useless knowledge.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old 28-03-2011, 07:30 PM
Registered User

You can buy absolute Scott's artefact and do it yourself too. I knew Scott's was doomed as anon as I apparent them affairs their name to anyone with a franchise fee. Trugreen has been aggravating to buy me out aback back if they were calle d Chemlawn. The addition belletrist are consistently the same, and somewhat comical.
Pond Supplies
Old 02-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Registered User

The Bonide band has formed able-bodied for me. I spot-apply crabgrass killer and sometimes use broadleaf edger killer. GF is a absolute demon with the poison ivy analgesic spray, but I anticipate she just uses whatever is bargain at the time.
Hydroponics Store