GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   *Lawn Mowers - Tune-ups, Repairs [ We Make House Calls ] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/101307-%2Alawn-mowers-tune-ups-repairs-%5B-we-make-house-calls-%5D.html)

[email protected] 13-08-2005 03:20 AM

*Lawn Mowers - Tune-ups, Repairs [ We Make House Calls ]

*Lawn Mowers - Tune-ups, Repairs [ We Make House Calls ]

Blade Sharpening & Balancing included, w/tune-ups also t/u & repair
other gas power tools.[work done at your home] Phone estimates
available

Lawn Mower Rates

Push Mowers 55.00 / plus parts TUNE-UP include Oil, Air Filter, Spark
Plug Replaced, Blade Sharpened & Balanced, Btm of Decks Scraped Cleaned
Lubrication of Wheels and Cables
[REPAIRS ARE EXTRA]

Riding Mowers T/U 110.00 / plus parts
2 blades sharpened & balanced, oil, plug, air filter replaced, under
deck cleaned, quail sheilds cleaned, steering greased, cables & wheels
lubed [REPAIRS ARE EXTRA ]

WILL HAUL OFF NON-WORKING or NOT WANTED MOWERS FOR FREE

James 872-3853