GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Raleigh Farmers Market (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/102067-raleigh-farmers-market.html)

1gtwannab 30-08-2005 11:59 PM

Raleigh Farmers Market

I saw great plants at the Raleigh Farmer's Market!! I could not believe the large selection of perennials and herbs. It was better quality than the Big Box Stores and cheaper than Logan's, Fairview, Homewood, or Cary Garden Supply. I don't think people realize they are there 7 days a week!! It is worth checking out. They are located off exit 297, Lake Wheeler Rd., inside the beltline.