GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Master Gardner (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/107104-master-gardner.html)

Randun 17-09-2005 11:37 PM

Master Gardner

I'm looking for a "Master Gardner" in the Hillsborough/Chapel Hill/Durham
area to maintain my landscape on a regular basis.

I'm also looking for a landscape designer in this area as well.

Any referrals will be appreciated.

Please post replies here as the email address associated with this post is
not monitored.

Thanks!

BUDDY 18-09-2005 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randun
I'm looking for a "Master Gardner" in the Hillsborough/Chapel Hill/Durham
area to maintain my landscape on a regular basis.

I'm also looking for a landscape designer in this area as well.

Any referrals will be appreciated.

Please post replies here as the email address associated with this post is
not monitored.

Thanks!

try this company they offer a great rate for new customers .. havent used them myself though.....

http://fortyeight.net/lh.php?lXc=4338