Old 26-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Piano

Default Does anyone know the URL for posting pics

Does anyone know the URL for posting pics for non binary groups. Such as the
one used for the triangle for sale group?

Old 26-09-2005, 05:17 PM
?

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:53:16 GMT in Piano wrote:
Does anyone know the URL for posting pics for non binary groups. Such as the
one used for the triangle for sale group?

You post the pics to any place you have free web hosting on terms you can
stand. In theory Road Runner provides this, but glub only knows the
URLs for it.
There are also photo sites.

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil
Old 26-09-2005, 07:57 PM
Piano

"Tim C" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:53:16 GMT, Piano wrote:
Does anyone know the URL for posting pics for non binary groups. Such as

the
one used for the triangle for sale group?

You're welcome to use http://trifs.dyndns.org. Contrary to the
help screens it doesn't actually reduce picture sizes, so
you'd probably do well to reduce them as reasonable before
upload. (A common issue...

-TC
--
swap triangle and cannedmeat to reply

Looks like the one I was looking for. Somehow I lost the link. Thnaks Tim

Old 26-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Piano

rg...

wrote:
Does anyone know the URL for posting pics for non binary groups. Such as

the
one used for the triangle for sale group?

You post the pics to any place you have free web hosting on terms you can
stand. In theory Road Runner provides this, but glub only knows the
URLs for it.
There are also photo sites.

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil

Thnaks for replying. I'll keep it in mind.

Old 02-10-2005, 11:56 PM
cardarch

try photobucket