Old 10-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Muppet

Default Mulch Delivered / Screen Repair

I need to have mulch delivered to the house. Does anyone have someone
they could refer?

I also have several house screens that need repair / replacement. What
is the best place to get this done?

Jo
Old 10-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Brent Harsh

Muppet wrote:

I need to have mulch delivered to the house. Does anyone have someone
they could refer?

I also have several house screens that need repair / replacement. What
is the best place to get this done?

I found that my local Ace Hardware store repairs screens (for me,
that's in the K-mart Plaza off Kildaire Farm Road in Cary). I
took them a couple a few years ago and it was quicker than buying
the screen and going through the hassle of stretching it out.

--
Brent Harsh - KD4PBO /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign: Say
bharsh at ncroadrunner \ / NO to HTML in email and news.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Mark Craver

I have a friend with a "small" dumptruck who hauls topsoil and mulch.
He has contacts on where to get both, and hauls it for a reasonable
fee (given gas prices these days). 8*)

Call Paul Tidwell at (919)524-9871. He is in the southern part of
Wake County, and I'm not sure how far he delivers.

Old 11-10-2005, 09:58 PM
?

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:54:31 GMT in Muppet wrote:

I need to have mulch delivered to the house. Does anyone have someone
they could refer?

I also have several house screens that need repair / replacement. What
is the best place to get this done?

Unless the frame is completely fried, probably best to get a batch of
screen spline, screen, and a screen spline tool.
The first one you do will look ugly.
You will improve with time.

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil
Old 12-10-2005, 05:25 PM
Muppet

? wrote:
On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:54:31 GMT in Muppet wrote:

I need to have mulch delivered to the house. Does anyone have someone
they could refer?

I also have several house screens that need repair / replacement. What
is the best place to get this done?

Unless the frame is completely fried, probably best to get a batch of
screen spline, screen, and a screen spline tool.
The first one you do will look ugly.
You will improve with time.

I have newborn, so ACE is probably a better option for me. I should
learn how to grow extra arms in my garden :-) It would be a great money
maker!

Jo

Old 12-10-2005, 05:26 PM
Muppet

Thank you all for the contacts and info!

Jo