GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Why is this group echoed to a UK website? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/108701-why-group-echoed-uk-website.html)

Brent Harsh 02-11-2005 02:47 PM

Why is this group echoed to a UK website?

I've noticed some posts from UK addresses in the past, but
googling for the helpful responses to my earlier fireplace
question (thanks to Raleighgirl, Ken & Steve for good
suggestions), I actually discovered my posts up on
"gardenbanter.co.uk" in a "forum" sort of format, not a "usenet"
newsgroup - very strange. Anyone know why that is being done and
by whom?
--
Brent Harsh - KD4PBO /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign: Say
bharsh at ncroadrunner \ / NO to HTML in email and news.