GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   walk behind broadcast spreader (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/109533-walk-behind-broadcast-spreader.html)

chuckie 02-12-2005 06:42 PM

walk behind broadcast spreader

I have a broadcast seed spreader from the cyclone seed company. Does
anyone know what happened to the cyclone seed company. I googled it and
there wasn't any results. Any help would be appriciated.
Chuckie

Donna Maroni 02-12-2005 09:03 PM

walk behind broadcast spreader

I recently gave up on my Cyclone when I couldn't find a replacement for a
part I needed. Now I'm thankful that the Cyclone gave up on me because
that rotary spreader was a real pain since it was hard to control the
coverage. My new drop spreader is perfect.

This web site
http://www.yetmans.mb.ca/trivia/96.html

claims Cyclone was bought out by Spyker:

www.spyker.com/64Featues.html

(no, that is not a typo on my part; URL really does contain "Featues")

And here are some addresses of the original manufacturer Urbana Indiana

Cyclone Manufacturing - 2.2 miles W - 140 E Mill St - (260) 774-3778
Cyclone Mfg Co - 0.7 miles E - (260) 774-3311
Cyclone Manufacturing Co - 9.3 miles W - 151 N Washington St - (260)
774-3311

Donna

chuckie 06-12-2005 03:53 AM

walk behind broadcast spreader

Thank you excellent reference
Chuckie

chuckie 08-12-2005 10:10 PM

walk behind broadcast spreader

Thank you excellent products. received the syker spreaders catalog
today.
Chuckie