Old 14-01-2006, 11:59 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Raleighgirl

Default Gardening books for sale

All books are listed on eBay but are available for pick-up so you
save shipping charges. If you look at the books on ebay, you'll
get a description of the book, description of the condition (all
are in good shape), publisher's comments, etc.
I live in NW Raleigh. Remove the city to reply.

Gardening in the South (Taylor Guide) Buchanan, Holmes
Sell Similar

$5.00
$9.00
0
--
0
0

Foliage House Plant (Time Life) by Crockett
Sell Similar

$3.00
$6.00
0
--
0
0

The Victory Garden Landscape Guide by Jay Howland, T...
Sell Similar

$4.00
$7.00
0
--
0
0

How to Select and Care for Shrubs and Hedges by Siennes
Sell Similar

$2.00
$3.50
0
--
0
0

Pruning Handbook by John K. McClements (1983)
Sell Similar

$2.00
$3.50
0
--
0
0

Garden Design & Decoration by McHoy and Evelegh
Sell Similar

$9.00
$22.00
0
--
1
0

Gardening with the Experts: Herbs by Vallance
Sell Similar

$3.00
$5.00
0
--
0
0

Noah's Garden (Restoring Backyd Ecology)by Stein (1995)
Sell Similar

$4.00
$6.00
0
--
0
0

Gardening: Guide to. . . Fruits & Vegetables
Sell Similar

$6.00
$10.00
0
--
0
0

100 Orchids for the American Gardener by Smith & Hawken
Sell Similar

$4.00
1
margaretmclaughlin(35)
1
0
6d 07h 38m

Attached Images

Old 15-01-2006, 02:56 AM posted to triangle.gardens
Anne Lurie

Honeychile,

I already have more gardening books (and cookbooks that I don't read) than I
could possibly use -- but I hope that wherever you move you don't get too
far from triangle.gardens!

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

. ..