GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Crape Myrtle purchase (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/110878-crape-myrtle-purchase.html)

[email protected] 25-01-2006 12:11 AM

Crape Myrtle purchase

Anyone had experience with purchasing from Crape Myrtle Farms (on line)
from Archer, FL?? The site is great and selection varied. Good and
bad experiences appreciated. Thanks,
Charlotte

[email protected] 20-02-2006 12:14 AM

Crape Myrtle purchase

I received my order of 20 and they seem to be grown correctly in
individual pots. Each plant was labeled and of the same general size,
so should work out nicely. The roots looked healthy and specific
planting directions were included. I would recommend this company for
those of you needing Crape Myrtles.
Happy Gardening.