Old 03-02-2006, 01:19 AM posted to triangle.gardens
Raleighgirl

Default Gardener's Paradise House FS

A little more than an acre of rich, sunlit soil; lots of hardwood
trees. Hard landscaping, including a koi pond, installed. About
2 hours of grass to cut. Landscaping includes mature
blueberries, HUGE butterfly bushes, redbud pussy willows,
daylilies galore, spiderwort, almond bushes, corkscrew willows,
Japanese maples, deutzia, Mexican bamboo, HUGE crepe myrtles,
native wildflowers and plants, and lots, lots, more. The house
is lovely, too. 3300 sq ft, two story, contemporary.
Downstairs master. 2 BRs, HUGE bath, bonus room and an office
upstairs. New roof, screened porch, exterior paint and well
pump. All located in prestigious Black Horse Run, one of
Raleigh's only equestrian communities with pool, tennis court,
common properties, horse trails, barn, riding rings, pastures.
House will be listed with an agent next week so come by if you'd
like to see it and save lotsa $$! 11712 Black Horse Run,
Raleigh.

Old 03-02-2006, 07:33 AM posted to triangle.gardens
Brent Harsh

Raleighgirl wrote:

[...]

That's a nice spot! If I wasn't going to be skiing all next week, I'd be tempted to come by and check it out - let me know if you haven't listed it by the 14th when we return (munged e-mail below, but someone from around here should be able to figure it out...

--
Brent Harsh - KD4PBO /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign: Say
bharsh at ncroadrunner \ / NO to HTML in email and news.