Old 15-02-2006, 01:43 AM posted to triangle.gardens
Nosmo King

Default Pre-paid wireless

I am in need for a cell phone for about 6 months and was thinking of getting a
prepaid wireless phone. I would appreciate any recommendations on carriers,
plans, etc. Has anyone tried Net10 ? They offer a flat 10-cents per minute
plan. I found them thru MyRatePlan.com, but I am not familiar with them.

Thanx.
Old 15-02-2006, 01:03 PM posted to triangle.gardens

Nosmo King wrote:
need for a cell phone for about 6 months and was thinking of getting a
prepaid wireless phone. I would appreciate any recommendations on carriers,
plans, etc. Has anyone tried Net10 ? They offer a flat 10-cents per minute

You could use a pre-paid cell while gardening, so I GUESS a
reply here is slightly on-topic. :-)

I've had Virgin Mobile for a couple of years and have been
extremely pleased. I've almost never been out of coverage
range, no matter where I go. I only use $8-10/mo of service,
so it has worked very well for me. My sister got Net10 a
few months ago because it seemed like a better deal, and she
seems pleased with it as well. Good luck!

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD ken . kuzenski at duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001
Old 15-02-2006, 11:10 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Nosmo King

In article , wrote:

You could use a pre-paid cell while gardening, so I GUESS a
reply here is slightly on-topic. :-)

So that's why I can't see the post in tri.gen. Sorry 'bout that.