GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden Chat Tomorrow (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/123686-garden-chat-tomorrow.html)

Chuckie 20-02-2006 01:52 AM

Garden Chat Tomorrow

Hi everyone I want to invite all of you to join me and other fellow
gardeners tomorrow for the massive garden chat. It starts at 5 Eastern
Standard Time and goes to 11. I beleive that it is 2 Pacific Time When
it starts, you drop in any time though. I will be there and I hope to
see some of you there as well.
You wil have to join the following google group.
http://groups.google.com/group/GREEN...E?lnk=oa&hl=en
Once you have done that go to the message about the massive garden
chat #3 and follow the link.
http://groups.google.com/group/GREENHOUSES-GARDENS-AND-
MORE/browse_thread/thread/c1f0b08209515016?hl=en
Hope to see some of you there.
Chuckie